James Williams Decommits

Exactly. South Florida elites don’t want to stay in Miami. And before anyone say why were they staying in Miami before?? Because of people like Shapiro and Uncle Luke. UGA, BAMA, and probably Clemson is just playing the old school Miami recruiting game. They just lucky they in a small country *** town where there’s very little to get caught. Now Even if we were to go to the Natty... Williams still wouldn’t come to Miami. This is a big loss for the 2021 U class.

You’re an idiot.

Uncle Puke handing out pennies and Shapiro giving recruits Benihana’s take-out is a bag game?

You have no fūcking clue.

Advertisement
I really don't understand why so many get upset. This is a COMMON occurrence every year. There is no need in getting upset. He is a 2021 kid that may or may not come back. Until we win like Clemson, Alabama, OSU or Georgia OR UNTIL we pay out 💵 this will continue to happen to every school not previously named, because they win and they pay. And if you're twitting at a 17 year old kid about anything, you have more serious problems than high school football recruiting. Relax, have a nice bourbon, a smoke of you favorite flavor and maybe try and have...you know...some *** with a girl.

With all due respect, that’s naive.

Based on what? We signed a kid last year who decommitted. One of our top commits this year is a previous decommit.

Unless you have inside info from the Williams family, which you don’t, you’re just speculating like everyone else.

We’ve had one good season in 15 years. We finished with a Top 10 class that year. It’s not that complicated. We play two full seasons before this kid even signs. If we perform, I expect him to sign with us.

Advertisement
Why exactly do we have to wish players who choose our competitors well? I don't wish them any harm, but we have to wish them good luck? I wish these local guys who turn their backs on UM about as much good luck as a stranger crossing the street. So long as they're not with us, they get indifference.

Entitlement. They think respect is unconditionally given rather than earned. The whole "respect my decision" culture is nonsense. Handle yourself with dignity and class and then maybe you can ask to be respected.

The bag game is going to be the downfall of College Athletics

The NCAA is an organization and each member institution is part of the NCAA. If the NCAA continues to allow the bag game to continue, they can be found Racketeering, Money Laundering, Wire fraud, bribery and running a CCE.

These dumb *** athletes and parents keep collecting the bag will be thrown under the bus then the Feds truly starts beating down doors.

The NCAA RUNS the "bag game". Georgia, Arkansas and Alabama are its worst offenders, followed by LSU. Every SEC school plays the game.

The SEC runs the NCAA.......

FBI will swoop in once they can mitigate these Southern Congressmen.

Advertisement
To be expected we have some of the worst defensive recruiters in the country starting with the head coach diaz has always been a **** recruiter

Honestly, I am not sure what more Banda, Rumph, and Diaz else can do other than drop bags. They identified this kid early, got him to commit, stayed on him, didnt even offer a bunch of safeties in the 2021 class, and he still decommitted.

I blame the kids support system more than I would the coaches.

Based on what? We signed a kid last year who decommitted. One of our top commits this year is a previous decommit.

Unless you have inside info from the Williams family, which you don’t, you’re just speculating like everyone else.

We’ve had one good season in 15 years. We finished with a Top 10 class that year. It’s not that complicated. We play two full seasons before this kid even signs. If we perform, I expect him to sign with us.
Its not like he committed after our 2017 season, he did it after one of our worst seasons in recent memory.

This is about bag$ man.

I dont expect him to sign. If this kid decommitted in Dec, the stink wouldnt be so bad.

This sucks but he's a 2021 guy so it doesn't matter yet. I hate to think like this but we all should know better than to think a kid with his talent was going to remain soild for 2 more years. We still have a few guys to worry about in our current class so obviously something like this was bound to happen.

This is why anytime someone spoke on what our 2021 class might be I commented to the person to limit their expectations.

If he truly bleeds orange and green he'll be back but I won't hold my breath. At this point will Donnell Harris stick? Who knows but I do know that these kids are getting bigger offers and bags possibly being thrown around already. We know how these SoFL kids leave us majority of the time.

Manny has done a lot of good so far but if we wants to keep a few of these top kids he has to win and win big games. Manny knows that the UF game is the biggest this regular season. It's not a must win but it's a must win if you know what I mean. We also need to beat our bowl game opponent. It's simply win against the lesser times and start winning some big games and we'll keep some of these kids. If you need proof 2018 is your proof. Our class stayed together because we bet FSU, ND, and Va Tech. Our 3 biggest games won so we kept everyone but Jobe.

Advertisement
You’re an idiot.

Uncle Puke handing out pennies and Shapiro giving recruits Benihana’s take-out is a bag game?

You have no fūcking clue.
They don’t understand how hard up the ncaa was trying to find something that wasn’t there.
After all the snooping they did the only thing they found was a used dryer a suit and some teppanyaki.
LOI for lap dances and yacht parties.
How many dudes are on tape admitting they took thousands from bag men already and ain’t sht happening.

Advertisement
Yeah... can’t remember who but they told me that after I questioned his Commitment. 🧐
Found it. From @gogeta4. He also said he's pretty connected and that we will lead throughout. Hope he's right. Dmoney is saying something similar, if we win he'll come here. Everyone should just calm down and don't ever tweet at recruits.

Why exactly do we have to wish players who choose our competitors well? I don't wish them any harm, but we have to wish them good luck? I wish these local guys who turn their backs on UM about as much good luck as a stranger crossing the street. So long as they're not with us, they get indifference.

I don't wish these guys anything but ill will. They are not 'Canes.

So they are dead to me, and I hope they fall down a flight of stairs and impale their nuts on a tire iron.

But that's just me.

Of course, if he decides to return to the fold, well then, all is forgiven.

:stormwarningflag-sm:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back