James Williams Decommits

Advertisement
what will the excuses be?
1. he didn't want to compete
2. he doesn't have that dog in him
3. hes overrated and only good in camps
Just saw the thread and it's already at 7 pages. May have already been mentioned; but I'll go with Broward County Mercenary!

How do you forever bleed Green and Orange and decommit?

These kids, man!

Why exactly do we have to wish players who choose our competitors well? I don't wish them any harm, but we have to wish them good luck? I wish these local guys who turn their backs on UM about as much good luck as a stranger crossing the street. So long as they're not with us, they get indifference.

Bunch of ***aloon’s.

Based on what? We signed a kid last year who decommitted. One of our top commits this year is a previous decommit.

Unless you have inside info from the Williams family, which you don’t, you’re just speculating like everyone else.

We’ve had one good season in 15 years. We finished with a Top 10 class that year. It’s not that complicated. We play two full seasons before this kid even signs. If we perform, I expect him to sign with us.

lol it's that simple.... man still got about 25 high school football games left.... not worried Miami finishes the season top 10 and it'll pay off when it's time for recruiting.

Advertisement
I mentioned this in the Hasselwood thread, but if we're not going to play the bag game, then we better yield rich results on the field and in the draft. The bag game has always been there, but the difference was we put players in the league and had cats hoisting up trophies. I'm not talking about 4th, 5th, 7th round guys, but bonafide 1st rounders and future pro-bowlers and HOFers. These other schools are not only bagging these lil jits, but they are winning on the field and off the field. We gotta step our game up or we'll be nothing besides the side chick...either the one who gets flirt w/ (taking officials) or cheated on (de-commits)

Advertisement
Look at this genius. I predict one of our big time 2022 commits will decommit. I hope i am wrong but I have strong feeling it will happen.
Actually in that conversation among several ******* fans like yourself I was the genius. Literally the only person saying it while they circle jerked the kid.

This kid and other kids like him can honestly get f*cked. Don't say that you "Bleed Orange and Green" on your way out the door. Our offer has become a placeholder for the lifelong fan until the business decision has to be made. As soon as the culture around here changes in that regard, we will continue to lose talented local recruits who choose to commit 2 years out.
You nailed it bro.

Defensive recruiting continues to suck.
You can’t keep the same people and expect different results.

Lots of people are holding out hope that “winning” is going to cure that, but just go read the last 10 pages in the “Gators Tears” thread to see how well that’s working out for them.
Who do you change? Rumph? Banda? Last I checked we had the #3 defense last year. I’ll take those stats all day and I ride with this squad until they don’t produce on the field. We are gonna continue to have kids use us as a holding spot, then dip out for the “business decision” until the overall record improves. Cause the NCAA ain’t gonna say **** about it’s big money makers staying on top. Emert’s gotta go. Until then we will still have plenty of talent to choose from to be plenty competitive. Big fan of the staff going around the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Donell Harris probably next

Defensive recruiting continues to suck.
You can’t keep the same people and expect different results.

Lots of people are holding out hope that “winning” is going to cure that, but just go read the last 10 pages in the “Gators Tears” thread to see how well that’s working out for them.

No the gaytor just sux.

Advertisement
Back