James Williams 3.0

I think Williams ends up at olb/rush end, hes 6’4.5 or 6’5 230 right now. Don’t really matter just sign him and figure it all out later. He’s athletic and fast enough to be a safety but he’s just big as **** right now and does have some ball skills , intriguing player

Advertisement
Honestly the kid can play whatever position. Like Isaiah Simmons said “I play defense” that’s how I see James Williams. Let tae, bolden, Kinchens, hall play Safety and let JW roam around. He’s a special talent he gonna make plays

Advertisement
If he is not .. - ban me for life

Amari Daniels- I hope he is a cane

Terrance Lewis - stays home (Was unaware of the situation, I still think things heat up come fall)

Save this thread

cough cough
If this happens this will be the first time any school “cleans up” south Florida since recruiting rankings have come about. Would be an absolutely astonishing haul of the best south Florida prospects across all different schools

Honestly the kid can play whatever position. Like Isaiah Simmons said “I play defense” that’s how I see James Williams. Let tae, bolden, Kinchens, hall play Safety and let JW roam around. He’s a special talent he gonna make plays
If only it was that simple, kid isn’t giving any attention to schools that say they want him at LB. He’s dead set on playing safety not striker or LB.

Advertisement
If only it was that simple, kid isn’t giving any attention to schools that say they want him at LB. He’s dead set on playing safety not striker or LB.
im not opposed to him being a safety but it’s a lot of ppl on here crying bout how he’s to big and whatever else. I see his tape he’s making plays.

You tell him what he wants to hear. Tell him he will get a shot to play safety. Give him his shot first year, after a year in program if he grows out of it he will see for himself. But give him a legit chance. Allen Bailey gameplan.. Crootin 101

If he is not .. - ban me for life

Amari Daniels- I hope he is a cane

Terrance Lewis - stays home (Was unaware of the situation, I still think things heat up come fall)

Save this thread

cough cough
Man U standing on ur word & I respect dat. Even doe ppl laughing & tryna clown u still standing on ur word so I believe u & I’m riding with ya. Now if ur wrong and come back with a new name then days differentl😂💪🏾

Your such a dumb sum *****

take the athlete and plug in the best position to succeed

is this your first CROOTING season??

tighten up
Buddy, you must not know who your speaking to so I'll give you this free pass. He wont be a safety once he gets to any college for longer than a week or 2 if that long.

Advertisement
If you think he is the same level athlete as simmons you need to lay down the pipe my g

Advertisement
WTF happened to "The Salmon"...dude got the "perma band" ?! grumpy old fùcker added context to the board...

You can play James anywhere and all over the place ala Derwin James. He would be the perfect Striker in this defense. To me, a striker needs to be strong enough to defend the run and I think we have been burned either with someone who struggles in past coverage or someone like Frierson who isn’t big enough to play the run.

When you look at our backers besides The senior that red shirted, Brooks is 200, Huff is 200, Gilbert is what? 205-210? James Williams solves all of that and you can blitz him.

Advertisement
Back