James Williams 3.0

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reading some recruiting stuff on other boards about Williams and a few other 5 stars. UGA has not only Kirby but Scott Cochrane ( former S&S coach at Bama and current TE/ST coach at UGA ) working James Williams hard.

Advertisement
How about breaking down some film

Athletic freak NO DOUBT about it. I am just not sure if safety is his money position. Looks lacking in overall speed and doesn’t look like he diagnoses the plays fast enough to make up for that. Also seems a little timid when trying to stop the run. Take this with a grain of salt as this is just my 2 cents. With that being said HE IS ABSOLUTELY A TAKE!!! You don’t come across physical specimens like him a lot with that size and athletic ability. Just because he might not have elite tools for safety doesn’t mean he won’t be elite at other positions. Looks like he would be a great OLB in a 3-4 or I personally think his best position is a DE in a 4-3. Either way you recruit him for whatever he wants to play and then give him a fair shot at the position and who knows he could become a legend at safety here. If not you plug him whatever position he would dominate to help the Canes win while also boosting his draft stock to make NFL 💰 💴 💵

I won’t pretend to be an insider but I do have a connection inside of UGA athletics department. And I was told they aren’t 100% sure James will choose the Dawgs. They believed he would have announced already but hasn’t. We win this season and the pressure will be turnt up boys lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back