James Williams 3.0

Advertisement
And to make certain that we capture the essence of the thread started by @TouchMoney26 , here are the screenshots from his thread starting post along with the reactions to it:

C3128371-508C-474D-8BBB-BD644172F861.png
1E428511-6FA9-4AE8-B617-080A84739780.png
A589E6C6-F442-49F0-8398-B10F0E7E12CC.png
94B405F6-A3DB-43BB-9936-86058D600E1B.png
3DE5B91E-148B-4453-9261-E057FAD5427F.png

Booooo!

Touch Money should have have been able to live or die with his prediction!

Dude put a lifetime ban as colateral. He deserved the right to reap the glory or suffer the shame and consequences.
What do you mean guy? Look at my post above yours - 2nd post here. It’s captured in the screenshots.

And all you’d be banning for life is this iteration of his screen name. Lol

Advertisement
What do you mean guy? Look at my post above yours - 2nd post here. It’s captured in the screenshots.

And all you’d be banning for life is this iteration of his screen name. Lol

Hm, would the first iteration start with a D and end with a J and potentially have made a very identical post to this one about another 5star South Florida DB a couple years ago?

Hm, would the first iteration start with a D and end with a J and potentially have made a very identical post to this one about another 5star South Florida DB a couple years ago?
I think you're already breaking the only rule on this thread.

- Anything not about James Williams

I think I am too.

Advertisement
I’ve been thinking a lot about what James Williams would do for us. I think it creates a situation in the secondary kinda like what The d-line is going to be. So much versatility you have the ability to move the best athlete amongst them around. If he were to ever play here I would die for a single high of avantae Williams/kam kinchens with James Williams lurking underneath or vice versa because they’re all interchangeable.

And to make certain that we capture the essence of the thread started by @TouchMoney26 , here are the screenshots from his thread starting post along with the reactions to it:

View attachment 120731View attachment 120732View attachment 120733View attachment 120734View attachment 120735
Lmaoo I forgot he said Terrance Lewis would stay home that’s what did it for me 😂😂😂

One thing is a former commit who has us in his top 2 recommitting to us after a good season. But Terrance Lewis???????? I’ll gladly eat crow for that one if it happens, but no shot.

Band subjects include:

- Anything not about James Williams

I’m sure you all will find a way to comply with yet also circumvent this rule, but at least it gives us an hour or two of peace.

Does James Williams support Black Lives Matter?

What kind of slippers does he wear?

How big is his crank?

When does he announce?

Advertisement
I’ve been thinking a lot about what James Williams would do for us. I think it creates a situation in the secondary kinda like what The d-line is going to be. So much versatility you have the ability to move the best athlete amongst them around. If he were to ever play here I would die for a single high of avantae Williams/kam kinchens with James Williams lurking underneath or vice versa because they’re all interchangeable.
Signing Williams and Taylor would do a lot for us on different levels. If those kids stay home then it clears the way for other elite players.

Said it in the last James Williams thread but I’ll reiterate. After rewatching film, it really trips me out so much how he’s able to do the things he does at THAT size. Freak athlete and a grown man on the field, we need to reserve some kind of Isaiah Simmons role for him on defense if we land him.

Signing Williams and Taylor would do a lot for us on different levels. If those kids stay home then it clears the way for other elite players.
I agree with that too. Greg going top 3 in the draft is going to do wonders as well. Roche will be a first rounder too. He reminds me of Harold Landry. The league overthought his size so he slipped out of the first. Quincy won’t though

Advertisement
Said it in the last James Williams thread but I’ll reiterate. After rewatching film, it really trips me out so much how he’s able to do the things he does at THAT size. Freak athlete and a grown man on the field, we need to reserve some kind of Isaiah Simmons role for him on defense if we land him.
We can be even more creative because James has much better ball skills. Simmons is more physical

How do we get both Chase Smith and James Williams? Probably both start as strikers in our system.

Williams is huge for multiple reasons....#1 ranked player in state, local legend, his coming would be contagious with other local, elite talent. Need him as a player and what he’d change in the eyes of kids and competition.

I’m just hoping we can get both. Think Chase Smith will be a GR15 type for us. Freaky size, athleticism but under the radar as a target. Could blow up in a similar way.

How do we get both Chase Smith and James Williams? Probably both start as strikers in our system.

Williams is huge for multiple reasons....#1 ranked player in state, local legend, his coming would be contagious with other local, elite talent. Need him as a player and what he’d change in the eyes of kids and competition.

I’m just hoping we can get both. Think Chase Smith will be a GR15 type for us. Freaky size, athleticism but under the radar as a target. Could blow up in a similar way.
If all 3 want in, you take all 3 Kam, Williams, Smith.

Strong safety, striker, OLB you put these guys on the field idc the position. With our dline and safety groups we dont need elite corners it will mask deficiencies.

Advertisement
Back