James Williams 3.0

Advertisement
The only way we get J.Willams if we got to the Acc championship game and put up a fight against Clemson
Clemson is loaded I have a hope we can make that game yes that's possible but giving them a game will be toooooooooough.....and realistically it's unlikely they r stacked especially at DL no matter who left. They have been recruiting at a OSU Bama level for a good while.

Advertisement
Clemson is loaded I have a hope we can make that game yes that's possible but giving them a game will be toooooooooough.....and realistically it's unlikely they r stacked especially at DL no matter who left. They have been recruiting at a OSU Bama level for a good while.

If everything can click then who knows

I'm just hoping we can blow out temple to start

Lmaoo I forgot he said Terrance Lewis would stay home that’s what did it for me 😂😂😂

One thing is a former commit who has us in his top 2 recommitting to us after a good season. But Terrance Lewis???????? I’ll gladly eat crow for that one if it happens, but no shot.

I was unaware that Miami dropped lewis --- however I think this could still change --- James and Terrance are pretty close and friends and also with the way things are going with northwestern I couldnt imagine brantley and company making a push for miami to go after terrance again..

and yes James williams will be a cane

Advertisement
Just checking in.

No news is good news?

I think we all know what an impact getting this young man would have not only from a team perspective but from the overall optics of the U getting a 5 star. Uh oh, the U is getting 5 stars now - watch out.

Yes, they've recruited at an all time level lately, but that didn't stop UNC from being one play short of beating them last season. A lot can happen in one game

Advertisement
Yes, they've recruited at an all time level lately, but that didn't stop UNC from being one play short of beating them last season. A lot can happen in one game
Some squads play u close man....it's like FSU they were elite for a time under Jimbo and we sucked but we gave them games no matter what.

Some squads play u close man....it's like FSU they were elite for a time under Jimbo and we sucked but we gave them games no matter what.
Yeah it’s a game of matchups too. Unc did what a lot of acc teams don’t/can’t do they challenged them vertically. Clemson hasn’t exactly been loaded in the secondary and I personally think we can do the same

Advertisement
Yeah it’s a game of matchups too. Unc did what a lot of acc teams don’t/can’t do they challenged them vertically. Clemson hasn’t exactly been loaded in the secondary and I personally think we can do the same
We can beat them vertically even last season our weapons were capable but when u put a front 7 that they got together dbs stand out just based on the pressure alone.

Advertisement
Back