James Stravridis Will be the Next Miami President YAY!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude will clean house thats what we need bad and i know Mr.Stravridis and respect him he will clean house and bring in his people including his own AD the man know sports and the landscape of college atheletic and no iam not speaking for him but i have met him a have talked to him a few times about our canes football and the state of our program now.

Advertisement
Dude will clean house thats what we need bad and i know Mr.Stravridis and respect him he will clean house and bring in his people including his own AD the man know sports and the landscape of college atheletic and no iam not speaking for him but i have met him a have talked to him a few times about our canes football and the state of our program now.
Clean house for next year?

Advertisement
Once its official he is the guy the count down to hire Butch Davis we start the man told me befor Face to Face that" UM shouldn't have let Butch leave the first time they should have paid him then and to now go through two more coaches while Butch was out there waiting has been hard for him to watch".

Once its official he is the guy the count down to hire Butch Davis we start the man told me befor Face to Face that" UM shouldn't have let Butch leave the first time they should have paid him then and to now go through two more coaches while Butch was out there waiting has been hard for him to watch".

:dbc2:..... is this you

Advertisement
Back