James Stravridis Will be the Next Miami President YAY!!!!

As far as timing, I have heard Q1. Could be sooner than later. I doubt it goes past that time frame. Timing is problem if it does.

Advertisement
I went and researched this guy.

Would be a massive fail of a hire.

MASSIVE FAIL!!!!!

why

I typed out a well thought out and researched response and your fvckingn cookies logged me out before I hit reply. So fvck it.

In short he's never EVER run a real university. All of our legit rivals have presidents that had real experience. So much more to add, but fvck this 10 minute auto logout *********.

What experience does FSU's president John Thrasher have?

MASSIVE FAIL!!!!!

why

I typed out a well thought out and researched response and your fvckingn cookies logged me out before I hit reply. So fvck it.

In short he's never EVER run a real university. All of our legit rivals have presidents that had real experience. So much more to add, but fvck this 10 minute auto logout *********.

Absolutely zero.

Advertisement

MASSIVE FAIL!!!!!

why

Absolutely zero.

Not only that, be he's old as **** and has zero interest in getting actively involved in academics. He lets his academic people handle academics and focuses on fundraising and relations with the state.

MASSIVE FAIL!!!!!

why

Dude has tons and tons of political clout in the state. That's a pretty big fucing deal

Would be interested to know what kind of a CO he was on the USS Barry. I don't care what his bosses at DESRON 2 (ADCON)/DESRON 26 (OPCON) thought of him; obviously, he got high marks. No, I want to know what the Senior Chiefs and Chiefs thought of him and how he handled discipline on the ship. Were sailors given some leeway in errors in judgement or deportment or was he a Captain's Mast maniac (Article 15 to USA/USAF types, Office Hours to you USMC Leathernecks)? This would tell us a lot about how he would view indiscretions like AQM's in a different light (and would tell long overdue to be moved Pat Whitely to get a permanent job with NASPA) or be even more strict discipline focused.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Barry_(DDG-52)

What is all your bull****? I have no idea what you're talking about. Just bomb Iran.

Hiring this guy will be bad for UM athletics as there is no nationality or religion cheaper than Greeks. Greeks make Jews look like big spenders. If he is the next president, UM will make the cheapest hire ever. IJS

Advertisement
Hiring this guy will be bad for UM athletics as there is no nationality or religion cheaper than Greeks. Greeks make Jews look like big spenders. If he is the next president, UM will make the cheapest hire ever. IJS

Yeah but he's been in government his entire career, so one has to assume that he is well versed in spending money that doesnt belong to him, without regard to financial constraints.

Once its official he is the guy the count down to hire Butch Davis we start the man told me befor Face to Face that" UM shouldn't have let Butch leave the first time they should have paid him then and to now go through two more coaches while Butch was out there waiting has been hard for him to watch".

I tried to read that aloud and almost passed out. Kudos.

Greeks none for shipping too. He gone ship Goldens *** back to the penn state showers.

Would be interested to know what kind of a CO he was on the USS Barry. I don't care what his bosses at DESRON 2 (ADCON)/DESRON 26 (OPCON) thought of him; obviously, he got high marks. No, I want to know what the Senior Chiefs and Chiefs thought of him and how he handled discipline on the ship. Were sailors given some leeway in errors in judgement or deportment or was he a Captain's Mast maniac (Article 15 to USA/USAF types, Office Hours to you USMC Leathernecks)? This would tell us a lot about how he would view indiscretions like AQM's in a different light (and would tell long overdue to be moved Pat Whitely to get a permanent job with NASPA) or be even more strict discipline focused.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Barry_(DDG-52)

What is all your bull****? I have no idea what you're talking about. Just bomb Iran.

lmfao.. Were on the same page here. He had me like, "huh?"

Advertisement

But if you can get a good upcoming coach for the cheap then thats not really a bad thing...... just have to eye for hires.

Who says he doesnt have it?

He is from Florida and loves Um. respects Butch Davis.... Is it really that bad of a hire from an athletic standpoint?

Advertisement
Back