James Stravridis Will be the Next Miami President YAY!!!!

If he's a true military guy, not a bs artist which are so common in today's pussified world, the end result will be no excuses.

I didn't see anywhere saying he was officially named, so we'll see.

I'd rather have a Palm Beach president than a West Palm one, this coming from a guy that grew up in Palm Beach society. Which one is he, I don't know as I don't recognize the family.

Advertisement
Bet the dude doesn't like to lose in anything and won't accept under achieving and excuses like Golden makes. That is if his military background has still has some influence on his current personality.

Guy sounds like a real meat eater. Talking about a 180 degree difference in the way things will be ran. I had a supervisor once who was a former Navy Seal (Team 2 plank owner), I learned a lot from him & that style of leadership. I have a feeling this guy will get **** done. BBB

Advertisement
Nothing concrete in the article. If he is the next president, and his military background sheds light on his personality, and he is a Canes fan, then it's a good hire. The guy will not take losing or excuses in anything.

If OP is trolling I'll find him and torture him

I think this dude is going to be the president. I've read too much about Donna talking to him and supporting him. He is local to the University as well. I'm sure they will reach out to a few others but in the end I bet he does end up being president. As far as him being a huge Miami fan, football guy, Butch Davis supporter all that.. hard telling. Most military guys don't like excuses, especially of his pedigree and they don't accept consistent failure. Would say pretty confidently that he wouldn't do any worse to our football program, and all coaches that make excuses and under perform would be on a short leash with this guy.

Advertisement

I think this dude is going to be the president. I've read too much about Donna talking to him and supporting him. He is local to the University as well. I'm sure they will reach out to a few others but in the end I bet he does end up being president. As far as him being a huge Miami fan, football guy, Butch Davis supporter all that.. hard telling. Most military guys don't like excuses, especially of his pedigree and they don't accept consistent failure. Would say pretty confidently that he wouldn't do any worse to our football program, and all coaches that make excuses and under perform would be on a short leash with this guy.
Dude too many false dawns. Until I see it. Come in clean out Al Golden and his gang....and not only that hire someone competent....football people with Miami ties, that played or coached there I'm not buying. Too many mutants in the department.

Advertisement

Dude too many false dawns. Until I see it. Come in clean out Al Golden and his gang....and not only that hire someone competent....football people with Miami ties, that played or coached there I'm not buying. Too many mutants in the department.

I really wouldn't say he's a "football guy" which to me makes it believable. I just think his personality wouldn't accept what is going on here right now. Like I said, I'm sure there will be plenty of interviews for candidates, but Donna is always speaking highly of this guy, and find someone else that can beat his resume.

I will pass on this guy and say Condoleezza Rice or bust for UM President.

[video=youtube_share;O_AYCKQP9-E]http://youtu.be/O_AYCKQP9-E[/video]

Advertisement

I really wouldn't say he's a "football guy" which to me makes it believable. I just think his personality wouldn't accept what is going on here right now. Like I said, I'm sure there will be plenty of interviews for candidates, but Donna is always speaking highly of this guy, and find someone else that can beat his resume.
No I said he must put football people in charge. Get rid of flake, and also put former players on the payroll within the A.D. use all our resources that's what I wanna see

Can't buy into excitement or cred from a poster that uses YAY in the subject line.

Advertisement
Back