James Cook

Advertisement
Being reported that James Cook is now 6'-0" and 196 lbs. Anyone know him that can confirm? That seems way inflated to me but I don't see the dude. Any Central connects?

saw him at the Dade vs Broward all star game a few weeks back...looks to be 5'11-180-185..so not that off of what they got him listed

I know the common theme on here has been "he's all FSU, and he's trolling us. Don't take the bait"... But, this kid is coming to UM this weekend for Junior Day on the same weekend that FSU is hosting their Junior Day??

If he was a Miami commit and chose to go to FSU Junior day over ours the same weekend.. We would all be saying "****, he gone"

Advertisement
Cook thread # 20, hopefully this can reach C. Henderson level of threads.

Oh and he's not coming, zero chance.

Oh oh, he's overrated too

Cook thread # 20, hopefully this can reach C. Henderson level of threads.

Oh and he's not coming, zero chance.

Oh oh, he's overrated too

i wouldn't see he's overrated, he's just not as good as his brother who happens to be special . . . he's solid

Advertisement
I know the common theme on here has been "he's all FSU, and he's trolling us. Don't take the bait"... But, this kid is coming to UM this weekend for Junior Day on the same weekend that FSU is hosting their Junior Day??

If he was a Miami commit and chose to go to FSU Junior day over ours the same weekend.. We would all be saying "****, he gone"

4.74 40time. DO NOT WANT.

giphy.jpg

Advertisement
So much saliva spilled on this site slurping the Cuck brothers.

how so?

Is it stating the truth the same as sucking someone off? Don't see how this is such a reach. The kid has multiple teammates on our team and wont have his brother in Tali anymore.. Richt is also clearly making him a priority and I'm sure Richt knows RB talent and the recruiting game better then us... I trust his read on if this kid is playing us.

and as for his brother, It was probably in both ours and his best interest that he chose to go to Trailerhasse. He ended up a national champ and Heisman finalist. And we got rid of Golden, which Dalvin might have saved his job...

I doubt he'll get away with recruiting for fsu while at UM. Our commits and coaches aren't putting up with that. I doubt theybrecruit him that hard. Probably "we know you're going to fsu, if you want to come, come. If not, we good."

Advertisement
So much saliva spilled on this site slurping the Cuck brothers.

how so?

Is it stating the truth the same as sucking someone off? Don't see how this is such a reach. The kid has multiple teammates on our team and wont have his brother in Tali anymore.. Richt is also clearly making him a priority and I'm sure Richt knows RB talent and the recruiting game better then us... I trust his read on if this kid is playing us.

and as for his brother, It was probably in both ours and his best interest that he chose to go to Trailerhasse. He ended up a national champ and Heisman finalist. And we got rid of Golden, which Dalvin might have saved his job...

He's slow and he is going to troll suckers then put on a FSU hat. How many times do you need to get burned before you learn your lesson. Also it's god**** annoying for you to start threads when there are literally at least five other threads asking the exact same thing.

He IS talented (albeit a bit overrated), but you know how I'd recruit this kid? Simply state this: "Decommit from FSU, or U don't have an offer here."

Advertisement
Back