James Cook

Advertisement
download.gif

Advertisement
Quick reminder:

DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

Idc what anyone says, Cook himself included... Any & all interest he has in us is purely trolling...

He's a kid that's going to want a lot of attention his Senior year, he won't just sign with FSU & let it be that, he needs headlines & trust me when I tell you, he'll be looking for an opportunity to sucker Canes fans into chasing after him.

We got the better back in Lingard, we do not need Cook & we're simply wasting time by even entertaining him.
NO, NO, NO!

True sauce

Yo the kid doesn't have a frame like his bro and is not even fast. We really got the best back in the country in double L....I hope cook goes to FSU. He's getting flash cuz his brother is Dalvin..... If his name was James cuck no one would care but jimbo

This not true,cook one of the best backs in florida

Advertisement
If Miami has a strong year, they could easily get him. Reverend Richt is about to stack Miami with insane talent.

Advertisement
Nah let him going rot on the depth chart in that ****hole. I hope his brother blows his knee out at the conbine. ******* turncoat trash.

Advertisement
If the kids really runs a 4.74 no way in **** is he a 5 star, would be more like a two star.

Advertisement
Back