James Cook

**** all the Cooks. I think he's better than this "but he runs a 4.7" **** being spread right now, but he's still a god**** dirty Nole in the end.

Advertisement
Cook got his 5th star purely off of recruitniks assuming he would obtain his older brother's elite speed as time went on. Well that hasn't been the case unfortunately for James.

proxy.php

I see you like those office space gifs lol, nice choice.

1. Overrated
2. Nowhere close to Dalvin
3. Not coming
4. Lingard is way better
5 Op stacks ****s like Elton John

Don't want anything to do with these two cvnt brothers. He wouldn't sign with us anyway, but he sure as fūck would troll us. Don't fall for it.

Advertisement
Would rather have Davis and maybe push for Curry. We need at least two no doubt, but in all honesty we need three for depth

Miami needs to focus on Signing Camron Davis from Carol City and Chris Curry to finish out the RB's for the 2018 class.

Go Canes

Words is bond son, **** the cuck family! this should be everyone's mentality down here towards turncoats like dalvin. Sorry his little bro has to get the cold shoulder treatment, but that's the way it should be. Don't diss the crib for a trailer park

Advertisement
We have the big fish coaches won't waste time on cook they will tell cook, curry and Davis that there's 1 spot left. Who ever commits first gets it

no chance. Devante Phillips is still up there...he's all fsu..**** his other older bro transferred from um off the basketball team.
He's a good one but dont waste the resources...put the time in with Camron Davis up at CC.

Advertisement
Lol.. So what of he's not as fast as Lingard, kid's an elite talent and will be a problem when he plays against Miami

He'll be an almost impossible pull but I don't think the staff should give up on him either

Quick reminder:

DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

Idc what anyone says, Cook himself included... Any & all interest he has in us is purely trolling...

He's a kid that's going to want a lot of attention his Senior year, he won't just sign with FSU & let it be that, he needs headlines & trust me when I tell you, he'll be looking for an opportunity to sucker Canes fans into chasing after him.

We got the better back in Lingard, we do not need Cook & we're simply wasting time by even entertaining him.
NO, NO, NO!

True sauce

Yo the kid doesn't have a frame like his bro and is not even fast. We really got the best back in the country in double L....I hope cook goes to FSU. He's getting flash cuz his brother is Dalvin..... If his name was James cuck no one would care but jimbo

Advertisement
Fully suspect perceived interest in any school other than FSU is a total troll job on Cook's part. But it's not like the 4.74 40 time some are throwing around is any indication of how fast he plays.

He's obviously not his brother, but he's still a very talented back with speed to burn.

[HUDL]video/3/6085481/57c58347f617096c34558065[/HUDL]

This doesn't matter because as all of us with an ounce of sense know he's not coming to Miami but...does anyone really believe that he's a 4.7 kid? Maybe he ran that one time, but do you guys really believe that's his best? He can eat a bag of ****s, but there's no way he's that slow and it's retarded to keep acting like he is.

Last edited:
This doesn't matter because as all of us with an ounce of sense know he's not coming to Miami but...does anyone really believe that he's a 4.47 kid? Maybe he ran that one time, but do you guys really believe that's his best? He can eat a bag of ****s, but there's no way he's that slow and it's retarded to keep acting like he is.

Exactly. But he's a Nole lock/commit and many suspect he's feigning interest in Miami to troll, so they're going to downplay the **** out of his talent and claim he's wildly overrated. Too many posters base their opinions of a recruit on where that player is leaning or committed.

Anyone who watched the clip posted above wouldn't be throwing out the 4.74 40 time as if it means anything.

Advertisement
Back