James Cook

Advertisement
nope, I'm not got do it
pp8MkVT.gif

Ehh, lil cook will be ok, nothing special. Wright is the better pure rb.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Being reported that James Cook is now 6'-0" and 196 lbs. Anyone know him that can confirm? That seems way inflated to me but I don't see the dude. Any Central connects?

Richt has pulled the double signing of keith marshall / todd gurley and nick chubb / sony michel

I dont think Cook will come to Miami. But could seek Cam Davis or chris curry.

Personally, I want Curry. I dont remember the last time we had a truck like him. Maybe go all way back to Mcghahee , if not naje davenport

Man signed Thomas Brown and DJ ware in the same class too. 2004

Being reported that James Cook is now 6'-0" and 196 lbs. Anyone know him that can confirm? That seems way inflated to me but I don't see the dude. Any Central connects?

Don't know him, but that definitely seems inflated. Doesn't look 6'0" at all from the pics/videos I've seen, and most likely not 196 either. Could be wrong, but I just don't see those numbers being accurate.

Advertisement
Quick reminder:

DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

Idc what anyone says, Cook himself included... Any & all interest he has in us is purely trolling...

He's a kid that's going to want a lot of attention his Senior year, he won't just sign with FSU & let it be that, he needs headlines & trust me when I tell you, he'll be looking for an opportunity to sucker Canes fans into chasing after him.

We got the better back in Lingard, we do not need Cook & we're simply wasting time by even entertaining him.
NO, NO, NO!

True sauce

Yo the kid doesn't have a frame like his bro and is not even fast. We really got the best back in the country in double L....I hope cook goes to FSU. He's getting flash cuz his brother is Dalvin..... If his name was James cuck no one would care but jimbo

Sorry for the accidental down vote. You're spot on.

They call him PiNeckio. Every time he lies his neck grows. Before he talked to Rick last week he was 5'9.

"I grew up a Cane, then my sponsor, I mean my brother committed to Florida, signed with FSU and my cousin transferred off the basketball team."

Focus on Davis and Curry.

I didn't know they stacked crap that high

Advertisement
Definitely prefer Lingard to Cook. James Cook is no Dalvin Cook - world of difference between those 2. Cook has to be faster than 4.74, you can see it in his highlights.

I think Yearby is a good comparison to Cook from a talent standpoint. Yearby was the more natural RB, but Cook has more upside because of his size/speed IMO.

So, you guys would turn down Cook if he begged to sign into this class? I thought his highlights looked good, but I admit I don't know jack about football.

So, you guys would turn down Cook if he begged to sign into this class? I thought his highlights looked good, but I admit I don't know jack about football.

He's not begging or signing with UM

Advertisement

Cook is the type of bytch that wants to be wined and dined but plans on not giving you the pvssy. If you fall for it you'll be going home at the end of the night with blue balls and logging onto youjizz.com as soon as you get home.

Them hoez are the ones you treat like **** if you actually want a chance of *******.

**** them Cooks.

Get me Davis and Nayquan Wright in 2019. **** if we got room grab Curry as well.

Advertisement
Back