James Cook

No offense; if his last wasn't Cook, I don't think he would get this blown up. I don't care what his ranking says, I'm not impressed by Jimmy Cook.
I started to post this, if his last name was Cuck we wouldn't even bring his name up.

Advertisement
LIberty CIty told me he gon to FSU...then he gon to FSU
Lol, I bet if he signed with Miami you would be his biggest fan.

omar-allinthegame.gif

If this has any influence on LL, then CMR better keep him as far away form Greentree as he can. He's poison and I don't want him near my virgins. He's the serpent in the Garden of Eden. Dumbo probably has him here trying to ax out our recruiting steam. Let Calvin Dook give him a few $$$ to catch that bus up to the trailer park.

Advertisement
LIberty CIty told me he gon to FSU...then he gon to FSU

I haven't seen him play, for all the threads on him he must be the greatest player on the planet. How good is the kid?

My honest opinion is that his ceiling is Jarvis James. Not Edge, but Jarvis, so I don't know what the big deal is.

Yeah, he doesn't even reach Javarris James level, only as good as Edge's little cousin Jarvis

Only way I'd consider taking PinNeckio is if we could figure out a way to tape the football to the top of his helmet to use him in short yardage situations. We could call it the Turtle Package.

Advertisement
I hope he come and they **** with him... Give him a name tag that says Jim Cuck DT. Then put him with the OLine to really **** with him.

On top of that pull him aside and tell him we can talk to FIU/FAU for him if he's interested but we full at RB this year.

Just watched a video of him, he certainly is not as good as his brother or the kid we have committed.

I watched his tape and he looked pretty fast to me. We need 2 backs. I recruit this kid as an athlete. If he has the confidence of going up against 2 other RB's and signs with us all the better.

Guys, not many kids the past 2 years have been as good as Cook. Are we only suppose to recruit a cook type of player ever 2 years and hope we get him?

Advertisement
He's only a take as far as making a statement that we're taking Miami back. And really, it's probably not worth the trouble.

Advertisement
To me, it's laughable that this kid is a 5* on any site, and ahead of Lingard on Rivals. He will be a decent RB in college, but not elite and nowhere near his brother. Didn't he run like a 4.7 at a regional Opening recently? Seems like he's largely living off of his last name.

Advertisement
Back