James Cook

IMO this kid is better than Camron Davis and Chris Curry, who it seems are our two other RB targets. That means you gauge this kids interest first.

I get that his brother is The Cuck and everyone thinks he is trolling. If that is the case I have faith in Richt to see it and stop recruiting him. I am not going to complain that we are going after a talented RB in our backyard though. This coaching staff is not afraid of a little competition, especially when the kid lives within an hour of campus.

Don't waste your time and resources on a kid who is just going to string you along and ultimately go where we all know he wants to go.

Allocate what you have to go full court press on the kids you know you can lock down that are equal or better talents

Why would you waste time with the 9 that's a prude when you know you can go home with the 8.5 that's gonna dome you up and let you stick it in her pooper?

Last edited:
Advertisement
IMO this kid is better than Camron Davis and Chris Curry, who it seems are our two other RB targets. That means you gauge this kids interest first.

I get that his brother is The Cuck and everyone thinks he is trolling. If that is the case I have faith in Richt to see it and stop recruiting him. I am not going to complain that we are going after a talented RB in our backyard though. This coaching staff is not afraid of a little competition, especially when the kid lives within an hour of campus.

Facts !

Don't waste your time and resources on a kid who is just going to string you along and ultimately go where we all know he wants to go.

Allocate what you have to go full court press on the kids you know you can lock down that are equal or better talents

Why would you waste time with the 9 that's a prude when you know you can go home with the 8.5 that's gonna dome you up and let you stick it in her pooper?

Life lessons for the young uns. Listen to this man, he's giving you pearls.

I addressed this in my original post. I trust Richt to know if he is allocating his resources effectively or not, and if he is not to cut his losses and move on. He currently deems Cook worthy of his time, so I will not disagree, considering I know far less about the situation.

Excellent metaphor

Advertisement
Only a ********** or a troll would bring up Lil Cuck for the 100th time when we rollin.......

Quick informal poll: Is the OP a **********, a troll or both?

I'd let him know the doors are open... then don't spend much time recruiting him.... when our staff drops pass Central to visit other players check on him too....tell him FSU loaded up in '17 if you want a chance to compete for early pt come to Miami! " We only want kids who want to be Canes"

Now that we got 2 bad a$$ backs for '18,..and we at the table for another or 2 for '19,... Can we pull his offer,.. And 86 this thread?

Advertisement
Now that we got 2 bad a$$ backs for '18,..and we at the table for another or 2 for '19,... Can we pull his offer,.. And 86 this thread?

Pulling his offer would be dumb as ****. Still a year til they can even sign. Lots can change.

Pulling his offer would be dumb as ****. Still a year til they can even sign. Lots can change.

Aight!! I see da logic,.. So we leave the offer and no longer actively recruit? Can we at least 86 the thread so as to get his name off our main page?.. Is that a fair compromise?? Lmfao!!

Dont let him back on campus a single time.

Tell him to take his 4.7 40 and sprint back to Tally as fan as he can.

And Cam got those wheels and is a beast. I'd take him every day of the week and twice on Sunday over baby cuck.

Advertisement

Welp...now the rest of us know how/what they teach in *** Ed at Columbus.

Last edited:

Facts !

Actually that's not a fact , it's an opinion

Facts !

Brown should NOW focus on a big boy or 2019 and 2020 classes. Don't waste time with Cook. If he has interest, he will show up. No big deal at this point.

Advertisement
When was the last time a So Fla running back was a 5 star and there was legit division over whether they were legit or not? Bobby Washington?

Facts !

Exactly, "IMO"

Didn't go to Columbus, that's a Miami Dade County public school policy

Didn't go to Columbus, that's a Miami Dade County public school policy

My bad. I thought you went there with Wherrera Ocho.

Advertisement
Back