James Cook speed

He had a good sparq score. I know Surtain and this kid suck on this site suck, it's is their last name that is giving them high ratings and offers.
No one has ever said Surtain sucks, stop with the straw man...

With Cook, did you pay attention to his Junior year at all last year?

when i first heard cook was a fsu lean i said ****....then i saw Zo and said they can have him. Then i saw more film on cook n tried to adjust the speed on my media player but it was at normal speed. ni99a look like he was running on the moon

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_3843.GIF

That punter from Penn State and that fat QB from Kentucky back in the day are faster than this kid

Jared Lorenzen has some wheels bro. Cool guy
Yeah I was a big fan. He made the NFL, more than most can say. Played a little with the Giants IIRC.

He played in one of the greatest (non meaningful) college games i've ever seen. I believe it was 7 overtimes of him and Matt Jones from Arkansas trading TD's ( the sub 4.4 white QB turned WR with a coke problem)

Advertisement
He had a good sparq score. I know Surtain and this kid suck on this site suck, it's is their last name that is giving them high ratings and offers.

when i first heard cook was a fsu lean i said ****....then i saw Zo and said they can have him. Then i saw more film on cook n tried to adjust the speed on my media player but it was at normal speed. ni99a look like he was running on the moon

Lmao!!^^^^^^^^

Advertisement

*Lo

That punter from Penn State and that fat QB from Kentucky back in the day are faster than this kid

Jared Lorenzen has some wheels bro. Cool guy
Yeah I was a big fan. He made the NFL, more than most can say. Played a little with the Giants IIRC.

He played in one of the greatest (non meaningful) college games i've ever seen. I believe it was 7 overtimes of him and Matt Jones from Arkansas trading TD's ( the sub 4.4 white QB turned WR with a coke problem)

They say that's one of the guttiest performances all time

Advertisement

if spacesuits didn't limit your motion due to all the life support you'd be able to run/jump/throw much better on the moon than on earth.

Buddy doesnt suck but we can all agree we wouldnt trade Lingard for him for nothing. But secretly Jimbo would definitely take that deal. Good luck to him trying to walk in his bros footsteps and constantly hearing the whispers that "He is okay and all but he is nowhere near as good as his brother.". Wouldnt be surprised if he transferred from there.

I dont think anyone said Surtain sucked but that just he was overrated and there would be no tears shed if he didnt come here.

Buddy doesnt suck but we can all agree we wouldnt trade Lingard for him for nothing. But secretly Jimbo would definitely take that deal. Good luck to him trying to walk in his bros footsteps and constantly hearing the whispers that "He is okay and all but he is nowhere near as good as his brother.". Wouldnt be surprised if he transferred from there.

I dont think anyone said Surtain sucked but that just he was overrated and there would be no tears shed if he didnt come here.

This is spot on, obviously a good football player but he is not his brother, my prediction is he gets lost in the shuffle just like amir rasul and will never head the charge at RB, expect a red shirt his first year.

Advertisement
Back