James Cook speed

Now here you go Wingz, naming the only guy in the country, Smartass lol. With the pads on, I still wouldn't​ bet against him but then again I'm ​not supposed to...

Tyson has great closing speed man....
[TWEET]833318235881820161[/TWEET]
Yo we have to land him, by the way did you talk to him yet about the lsu visit from a few weeks ago?

He's a savage man him jobe and hall are all three n out kids possibly....his closing speed is elite

Blades and Ivey have the physical tools as well to be 3 and out at CB, with Frierson 3 and out at safety.

My only concern with gilbert is his speed
Played with a broken bone in his foot last season. DEFITNIELY impacted his speed

Advertisement
Tyson has great closing speed man....
[TWEET]833318235881820161[/TWEET]
Yo we have to land him, by the way did you talk to him yet about the lsu visit from a few weeks ago?

He's a savage man him jobe and hall are all three n out kids possibly....his closing speed is elite

Blades and Ivey have the physical tools as well to be 3 and out at CB, with Frierson 3 and out at safety.

My only concern with gilbert is his speed
Played with a broken bone in his foot last season. DEFITNIELY impacted his speed

Year he's a warrior...I want to see him take that step this year I like him as a prospect but not like tyson jobe hall

Not sure why everyone is excited about this as if it matters. Did anyone look at the RB class FSU signed last year?

Not sure why everyone is excited about this as if it matters. Did anyone look at the RB class FSU signed last year?
I like the running back laborn more than akers tbh. It's going to be an adjustment period for akers. He's never played running back. Played pretty much the same position deejay dallas played

Advertisement
I like the running back laborn more than akers tbh. It's going to be an adjustment period for akers. He's never played running back. Played pretty much the same position deejay dallas played

Like [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] said above when I brought him up, Akers looks legit.

I don't give a **** what he timed, Lil Cuz walkin' him down 10 outta 10 times....

Let's just be honest who can't Tyson Campbell walk down

Anthony Schwartz

Now here you go Wingz, naming the only guy in the country, Smartass lol. With the pads on, I still wouldn't​ bet against him but then again I'm ​not supposed to...

Rattler, your nephew is elite, but Schwartz is on a different level...at this point.

Like [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] said above when I brought him up, Akers looks legit.

Agree - he is more of the cook mold then any of the backs FSU signed and more than and more than his brother obviously.

Patrick probably going to be H-back by half way point in season.

I don't give a **** what he timed, Lil Cuz walkin' him down 10 outta 10 times....

Let's just be honest who can't Tyson Campbell walk down

Anthony Schwartz

Rattler, your nephew is elite, but Schwartz is on a different level...at this point.

Of course Wingz, but you know what? Those two have been the fastest kids in their class that AH had since they got there, they've always jostled back and forth for #1 . But it's as clear as Fiji water that Ant has literally ascended into a class of his own since last track season...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back