James Cook speed

Jesus you're really carrying a torch for this dude. What's your explanation for him running nearly the same slow

Man stop lying cook ran that 4.7 awhile back. He just recently ran that 22.0.

**** dude you don't even know how to quote right, ****ed all this **** up.

He ran that 4.71 40 yard dash sooooo long ago. A whole 37 days ago....smh stop being ridiculous dude.
The Opening Miami regional was February 26th. He ran the 200m a month later. Dont act like he ran that 40 2 years ago dude.

That's along time B. That's over a months worth of training/ running/ getting in shape etc. Lmao. You think that's inconsequential? Lmao. Ok

And don't even lie boss you were trying to give the impression that they were close together or even after the fact if you reread it the way you tried to present it. Either way your post is ***ed up/ miss leading.

Advertisement
Jesus you're really carrying a torch for this dude. What's your explanation for him running nearly the same slow

He ran that 4.71 40 yard dash sooooo long ago. A whole 37 days ago....smh stop being ridiculous dude.
The Opening Miami regional was February 26th. He ran the 200m a month later. Dont act like he ran that 40 2 years ago dude.

this is what i dont get he just ran that and as a freshman admitted he ran a 4.7 and wanted to improve it but hasnt improved it..........im talkin 40 here not 800 meter dashes

if he went to the nfl combime and ran a 4.7 but told coaches i ran the 200 meters they not going to give a fuq aboutthat

Naw they wouldn't but this ain the NFL draft and you don't know what his deals was. He'll he might have an imbalance in his hamstrings/quads and he pulls every time he turns on the jets for those short sprints. They're harder on you're hammy's. You can cruise in the 2 and the 4. (that's a figure of speech btw) and not have some much stress on the hammy's.

Again just speculation but whatever the case. He's faster than that 4.7 he posted 2 months ago or wtf ever.

Bennie Blades low 47 qtr mile 4.4 40. Numerous examples to choose from. If you can run you can run. Some guys stronger than other's, length and repetition of turn over come into play etc etc etc but cook can run sorry to break the news to y'all.

Y'all wanna talk chit cause he going to FSU or famu the moon, san Francisco, fruit pop u don't matter he can run.

That's along time B. That's over a months worth of training/ running/ getting in shape etc. Lmao. You think that's inconsequential? Lmao. Ok

And don't even lie boss you were trying to give the impression that they were close together or even after the fact if you reread it the way you tried to present it. Either way your post is ***ed up/ miss leading.

No bruh. Tbh I thought they were further apart. and based on your comments I would have thought that that 40 may have been from last year or something. . One ******* month is nothing. you say one month training changed him from a 4.71 40 guy to a 22.03 200m guy. this dude 18 years and 7 months old. I could understand if he ran this 40 when he was 16, then this 200m now. but you think that one month training is the difference between him running a 4.xx and a 4.7? Actually, what 40 do you think he actually should be running given that you are so confident he runs so fast?

this is what i dont get he just ran that and as a freshman admitted he ran a 4.7 and wanted to improve it but hasnt improved it..........im talkin 40 here not 800 meter dashes

if he went to the nfl combime and ran a 4.7 but told coaches i ran the 200 meters they not going to give a fuq aboutthat

Naw they wouldn't but this ain the NFL draft and you don't know what his deals was. He'll he might have an imbalance in his hamstrings/quads and he pulls every time he turns on the jets for those short sprints. They're harder on you're hammy's. You can cruise in the 2 and the 4. (that's a figure of speech btw) and not have some much stress on the hammy's.

Again just speculation but whatever the case. He's faster than that 4.7 he posted 2 months ago or wtf ever.

Bennie Blades low 47 qtr mile 4.4 40. Numerous examples to choose from. If you can run you can run. Some guys stronger than other's, length and repetition of turn over come into play etc etc etc but cook can run sorry to break the news to y'all.

Y'all wanna talk chit cause he going to FSU or famu the moon, san Francisco, fruit pop u don't matter he can run.

no **** he can run, but he isn't even close to as "football fast" as his brother.

He's not as good as dalvin but he's still a top 200 type of talent. Some kids just run bad 40s because he's clearly faster than that on film. That time could be due to a number of things including bad technique. Idc if he's going to fsu or not he can play... people love to just latch on whatever someone says and be a follower on here
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6085481/57c58347f617096c34558065

Advertisement
If he ran a 4.71 and 4.74 or whatever it was, he is clearly not faster than a 4.7. So, i don't trust you, i trust the laser.
Maybe he can get down to the 4.6 or even 4.5 range by the time hes older at FSU, but right now he is not faster than that.

I don't give a *** if any of you dudes trust me. Lmao are you serious? If you can run a 22.0 flat 200m you can run faster than a 4.7 40. He ran 4.7 at some camp so what? Like he can't improve the same way bandy can or some other dude y'all wanna cheerlead in a given week. If he runs next year he will be under 22. Any real **** knows if you rolling like that you cans run period.

LOL..... do'nt need a lecture in the differences in races I know what they are. You act like cook can't be out of shape, injured, lazy etc. Cook is faster than that 4.7. Sure, he ran it at a camp so go ahead and buy a dam bill board or put it on a t-shirt IDGAF but he faster than that. He'll show y'all eventually and when he does I don't need no **** up votes or a butter scotch I'll just laugh while I'm barehanding 345kv

u arguing with urself man...........u think hes fast and others know he's not so thats where we at right now.

FIFY.

Lol, he may very well be faster than that, but there's no earthly reason to think so.

and this isnt track

He's not as good as dalvin but he's still a top 200 type of talent. Some kids just run bad 40s because he's clearly faster than that on film. That time could be due to a number of things including bad technique. Idc if he's going to fsu or not he can play... people love to just latch on whatever someone says and be a follower on here
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6085481/57c58347f617096c34558065

u can disagree with friends on here **** i disagree with cane dynasty about jobe and thats my dude still regardless. Cook isnt fast or if u want to say not explosive.......explosive is whats makes dalvin good 1st step hes gone u give him a crease hes out top gear. James cook gets a crease he aint scaring no one. Lo scares cats

Advertisement
[MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]' watched the film with his bird and he says Jimmy Cuck has Yearby type speed and doesn't run that fast on the football field. That's what I'm going with. Some of you need to step off the Cuck wagon.

Last edited:
I don't give a **** what he timed, Lil Cuz walkin' him down 10 outta 10 times....

Let's just be honest who can't Tyson Campbell walk down

Anthony Schwartz

Now here you go Wingz, naming the only guy in the country, Smartass lol. With the pads on, I still wouldn't​ bet against him but then again I'm ​not supposed to...

Tyson has great closing speed man....
[TWEET]833318235881820161[/TWEET]
Yo we have to land him, by the way did you talk to him yet about the lsu visit from a few weeks ago?

[MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]' watched the film with his bird and he says Jimmy Cuck has Yearby type speed and doesn't run that fast on the football field. That's what I'm going with. Some of you need to step off the Cuck wagon.

he doesnt look like his bro....when i watched his brothers film my jaw dropped and instantly i knew he was the best back in sfla.......he was devonta freeman on deer antler. James Cook is a pretty regular *** player just like I thought Yearby was and Yearby did ok for us but Miami should always recruit savages and I always aim high for miami so a regular dude aint getting love from me.........blame the butch years on this.

Advertisement
I don't give a **** what he timed, Lil Cuz walkin' him down 10 outta 10 times....

Anthony Schwartz

Now here you go Wingz, naming the only guy in the country, Smartass lol. With the pads on, I still wouldn't​ bet against him but then again I'm ​not supposed to...

Yo we have to land him, by the way did you talk to him yet about the lsu visit from a few weeks ago?

He's a savage man him jobe and hall are all three n out kids possibly....his closing speed is elite

he doesnt look like his bro....when i watched his brothers film my jaw dropped and instantly i knew he was the best back in sfla.......he was devonta freeman on deer antler. James Cook is a pretty regular *** player just like I thought Yearby was and Yearby did ok for us but Miami should always recruit savages and I always aim high for miami so a regular dude aint getting love from me.........blame the butch years on this.

Yeah... Plus with Cam Akers there ahead of him and some stud likely to come behind him, I think he could get stuck.

Anthony Schwartz

He's a savage man him jobe and hall are all three n out kids possibly....his closing speed is elite

Blades and Ivey have the physical tools as well to be 3 and out at CB, with Frierson 3 and out at safety.

Advertisement

No bruh. Tbh I thought they were further apart. and based on your comments I would have thought that that 40 may have been from last year or something. . One ****ing month is nothing. you say one month training changed him from a 4.71 40 guy to a 22.03 200m guy. this dude 18 years and 7 months old. I could understand if he ran this 40 when he was 16, then this 200m now. but you think that one month training is the difference between him running a 4.xx and a 4.7? Actually, what 40 do you think he actually should be running given that you are so confident he runs so fast?

Alright then you've never trained for nothing then. Training for over a month for something is a long time. I've seen kids go from 11.6-11.3 100m first meet of year to 10.9 sometimes faster. Big difference in most normal peoples eyes.

You act like cook was sitting around for 20 years drinking beer sand raising kids and then decided to go train. Young man is an active athlete... might be lazy or hurt I dunno... ran 4.7. that's slow as he'll then he turned around and ran 22 flat. Has a pb of 47 as a frosh? Yea he can run. He might be lazy or some other chit but he can run.

I don't give a *** if any of you dudes trust me. Lmao are you serious? If you can run a 22.0 flat 200m you can run faster than a 4.7 40. He ran 4.7 at some camp so what? Like he can't improve the same way bandy can or some other dude y'all wanna cheerlead in a given week. If he runs next year he will be under 22. Any real **** knows if you rolling like that you cans run period.

LOL..... do'nt need a lecture in the differences in races I know what they are. You act like cook can't be out of shape, injured, lazy etc. Cook is faster than that 4.7. Sure, he ran it at a camp so go ahead and buy a dam bill board or put it on a t

If you think 4.7 40 guys can run a 22.0 and 47 qtr you crazier than a fruit pop at a kkk extravaganza

Yeah... Plus with Cam Akers there ahead of him and some stud likely to come behind him, I think he could get stuck.

Akers looks legit

Anthony Schwartz

Blades and Ivey have the physical tools as well to be 3 and out at CB, with Frierson 3 and out at safety.

My only concern with gilbert is his speed....I have to see more from dj

Advertisement
Back