James Cook speed

Y'all gotta stop hatin on this man

Why?

He's not explosive at all....running 200 meters proves that......his explosiveness is bad if he running a 4.7. Dalvin looks like he's running a 4.3 when its actually a 4.5 because his first gear is top gear that's what makes savages like Odell. Dorsett runs faster but Odell hit that gear in one step. James cook is not explosive he's not going to be with extra training it is what it is

Advertisement

Why?

He's not explosive at all....running 200 meters proves that......his explosiveness is bad if he running a 4.7. Dalvin looks like he's running a 4.3 when its actually a 4.5 because his first gear is top gear that's what makes savages like Odell. Dorsett runs faster but Odell hit that gear in one step. James cook is not explosive he's not going to be with extra training it is what it is

I don't know how you figure. Dude ran a 22.0 as a junior so I know he can run under 22.0 which is explosive. He can give you a good 100 also running like that. Not sure what the reasoning was behind his 4.7 but he's obviously faster than that.

Why?

I don't know how you figure. Dude ran a 22.0 as a junior so I know he can run under 22.0 which is explosive. He can give you a good 100 also running like that. Not sure what the reasoning was behind his 4.7 but he's obviously faster than that.

He ran that as a fresh and recently....unless at Miami central they ain't lifting weights or something

I hate the disrespect Cook showed towards Miami while at FSU. Being from Central he knew what he was doing. Respect him as a player but hate him as a person. I don't give a **** about little bro rightly or wrongly bc of his actions. Lastly LL is going to be our answer to what Cook did at FSU. Have not been as excited for a player to be at the U since Hester or the great 26.

Why?

What?

He's ran a laser 4.71/4.74 at 2 seperate Nike camps.

What do you mean you "don't understand the reasoning" or that "he's faster than that"?

You out of all people, being a track times guy, should get that your time is your time. You might want Cook to be faster, but he just isn't

Advertisement
It's just amazing to me how some people on this board just slurp up Dalvin and his slow-*** brother.

Fūck them and their nuthuggers. Bunch of cucks on here.

It's just amazing to me how some people on this board just slurp up Dalvin and his slow-*** brother.

Fūck them and their nuthuggers. Bunch of cucks on here.
Crazy how they jump up and down for the Cucks

giphy (8).jpg

Why?

What?

What do you mean you "don't understand the reasoning" or that "he's faster than that"?

You out of all people, being a track times guy, should get that your time is your time. You might want Cook to be faster, but he just isn't

He faster than 4.7 sorry. Maybe he was out of shape, didn't warm up right or whatever. Kid ran 22.0 he cans run trust me.

What?

He faster than 4.7 sorry. Maybe he was out of shape, didn't warm up right or whatever. Kid ran 22.0 he cans run trust me.

Are you serious? Nothing about 22 says he can run a faster 40. Kid has a good top end, but the 200 says very little about how fast you get off the line and accelerate. I'm truly baffled as to how you're drawing that kind of link, as if you can predict a 40 time from a 200 time.

Advertisement

What?

If he ran a 4.71 and 4.74 or whatever it was, he is clearly not faster than a 4.7. So, i don't trust you, i trust the laser.
Maybe he can get down to the 4.6 or even 4.5 range by the time hes older at FSU, but right now he is not faster than that.

What?

If you're going to troll, at least put some effort into it.

Back to Warchant you go

What?

Are you serious? Nothing about 22 says he can run a faster 40. Kid has a good top end, but the 200 says very little about how fast you get off the line and accelerate. I'm truly baffled as to how you're drawing that kind of link, as if you can predict a 40 time from a 200 time.

That's what I mean he's not explosive....it takes him 20th gear to get going is what he's saying 4.7 is not impressive being that he's light as fuq too.

Advertisement

What?

That's what I mean he's not explosive....it takes him 20th gear to get going is what he's saying 4.7 is not impressive being that he's light as fuq too.

I assume you mean in the loafers.

What?

I assume you mean in the loafers.

imagine if he adds weight its the same like Yearby he will get slower most likely.........thats my opinion maybe im wrong but he doesnt scare me. Dalvin scared me back there James wont scare me

Advertisement

What?

If he ran a 4.71 and 4.74 or whatever it was, he is clearly not faster than a 4.7. So, i don't trust you, i trust the laser.
Maybe he can get down to the 4.6 or even 4.5 range by the time hes older at FSU, but right now he is not faster than that.

I don't give a *** if any of you dudes trust me. Lmao are you serious? If you can run a 22.0 flat 200m you can run faster than a 4.7 40. He ran 4.7 at some camp so what? Like he can't improve the same way bandy can or some other dude y'all wanna cheerlead in a given week. If he runs next year he will be under 22. Any real **** knows if you rolling like that you cans run period.

Never in the history of football has what you run a 200m in mattered.

LMAO are you ***** serious? Go scout for a team and fail tell the coaches the opponent has a guy who runs under 22. He burns your team for two bombs and your *** is down the road. 40,100,200,400 you post a good time in those races you are a threat. You can believe that BS if you want to that's you.

What?

lol man step aside. Cook is in shape now he'll post a faster times in his 40, 100 etc right now. And you can replace cooks name with any dam body. Guys who cans run can run plain and simple. You act like there's some Magical formula out there that can help you relate go play a sport. How bout that?

LMFAO how y'all think a guy is slow cause he ran a slow 40 for whatever reason (could be numerous reasons) then that dude turns around and runs a 22.0? that dude can run sorry and he's faster than 4.7.

Never in the history of football has what you run a 200m in mattered.

LMAO are you ***** serious? Go scout for a team and fail tell the coaches the opponent has a guy who runs under 22. He burns your team for two bombs and your *** is down the road. 40,100,200,400 you post a good time in those races you are a threat. You can believe that BS if you want to that's you.

This is what happens when a feeble-minded troll pretending to be a track expert goes full ******.

It's not pretty.

Advertisement
Back