Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Hicks throws the worst ball I think I’ve ever seen in a starting D1 QB. I watched some highlights on him when he first left SMU... throws wobbly ducks worse than Rosier
He’s gets it there though lol...Rosier couldn’t do that

Advertisement
Jesus, we have the dumbest posters on this site. OP, why not just look at the thread titles on the first page before starting a new thread.

Advertisement
Very interesting
Screenshot at Jan 13 12-23-38.png

I think it's going to come down to us and OU. Even though he took a visit to Maryland, they aren't a team that'll have a high ceiling next year. They're an absolute dumpster fire, and they'll be lucky to get to 8 wins with him. Meanwhile, at Miami, he could definitley win 10-11 games. If we even had average QB play this past season we would've won those one-possession games against UVA and Duke and would've gone at least 9-3. OU definitely gives him the best chance to get back to the College Football Playoff immediately, but we can't underestimate the relationship Jalen has with Enos.

If he goes to OU it's a whole new world and relationship building process for him. At the least, if he comes here, he'll have his QB coach with whom he has a great relationship and a solid chance to win at least 10-11 games and be the first "very good" or "elite" QB that the U has had since Ken Dorsey.

Thanks you made me feel better.

Advertisement
I can. He's leaving Baga because a true freshman took his job. There's ZERO chance that Lincoln Riley can honestly guarantee him the job there. So if he puts his faith in a lie AND gives up the chance to stick with Enos (or even Locksley) then he's less intelligent than we thought.
Ah they've had back to back Heisman Trophy winners - both transfers I believe.

I couldn't blame him for going to OU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The key to landing Jalen is the relationship he has with Enos and whether that'll be the ultimate pull. It's well known that both of them have a great relationship and that Enos was the reason Jalen improved so much over the past year. I'm not worried about him going to Maryland, that team is a dumpster fire and will be lucky to get 6 wins next year. He also, reportedly, has a better relationship with Enos than with Locksley.

OU though could definitley pull him, being that they've got barely any depth at QB. The Lincoln Riley show ends the minute he doesn't have a very good or great QB. In his two years at OU he's had two Heisman trophy winners. That OU team will go 8-4/9-3 next year without that type of talent under center. No doubt, if Riley was interested, that he'd guarantee the starting job for Jalen. The question is whether he puts more stock into his existing relationship with Enos or the immediate upside of playing at a heavyweight like OU.

The thing with OU is he would have to learn Riley's system and verbage where as with Enos he has that relationship as your said and he is 100% familiar with Enos system and everything it entails

Last edited:
I’m on campus right now and there are screaming sorority girls but no Hurrs. I’ve got a posse on the look out though

Ah they've had back to back Heisman Trophy winners - both transfers I believe.

I couldn't blame him for going to OU.

Different situations. This is a one year deal where guaranteed playing time should be his biggest concern- based on his rationale for leaving Baga. And Lincoln Riley is great and all but in such a limited window the familiarity with the offense should be his second concern.

If the kid hadn't burned eligibility this year and could spend two years in Oklahoma and have that protection from Rattler stealing his playing time THEN I'd say OU makes much more sense.

Advertisement
Back