Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Jalen come on man:

1) You have a relationship with the OC. Familiar with what he does, won't have to relearn everything.
2) You'll be one of the most exciting things to blow into this town since Al Capone or Hurricane Andrew.
3) You'll have South Beach instead of prairie tumbleweed or inferior crabs (We got Joe's Stone Crabs).
4) Do what you do and its an easy 10-win season, keep that legacy college loss record much lower. Get another shot at Clemson.
5) You'll get a starring role in the next 30-30 about the U.
6) Something big is happening in Miami what a great way to polish off your incredible NCAA career.

278nrh.gif

Advertisement
The key to landing Jalen is the relationship he has with Enos and whether that'll be the ultimate pull. It's well known that both of them have a great relationship and that Enos was the reason Jalen improved so much over the past year. I'm not worried about him going to Maryland, that team is a dumpster fire and will be lucky to get 6 wins next year. He also, reportedly, has a better relationship with Enos than with Locksley.

OU though could definitley pull him, being that they've got barely any depth at QB. The Lincoln Riley show ends the minute he doesn't have a very good or great QB. In his two years at OU he's had two Heisman trophy winners. That OU team will go 8-4/9-3 next year without that type of talent under center. No doubt, if Riley was interested, that he'd guarantee the starting job for Jalen. The question is whether he puts more stock into his existing relationship with Enos or the immediate upside of playing at a heavyweight like OU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Have a feeling he will bring a larger suitcase to Miami than he did to Norman - classes start tomorrow. A nice extended vacation.

Advertisement
He’s never player without a defense before. That is not something a QB like him would look forward to. I think we have excellent shot at him with our new OC. If we get him, Manny will have a will good off season win.

Nothing to do with Hurts. Over on their board the mod said "We told you to expect some eyes today. That's all I can say because I won't ruin the kids moment."

So it's for some 2019 kid that committed to them.

Advertisement
Back