Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Hence the “by end of the week”. Thanks for the analysis
Alright, d*ckhead. If he’s enrolling by next Friday, then he would have to make a decision within the next couple of days. I was adding that last part.

Advertisement
Anybody saying they’d rather Williams is a braindead ******. Hurts gets our name out there. Hurts wins us 10 games. Those 10 games get Manny a top 10 class. So shut your dumb ******* mouthes already & think for once in your pathetic lives. We need Hurts. Period.

1000000000% facts.

If I’m Manny - I’m telling Hurts I have 3 young QB’s that still aren’t ready yet. I also tell him that since he’s already familiar with the system - he’s rolling out there with 1’s on day one. I wouldn’t guarantee him the job - I’d just tell him he’s starting with the 1’s and it would be up to him to keep it that way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hurts comes and we take the coastal easy. Only downside is Jarren May transfer.

Idk I don't think getting Jalen Hurts would send Jarren Williams to the transfer portal. I think someone like Martell would, though

That's why we go after Martel and any other QB we can get our hands on this cycle and add two more in 2020. If Jarren wants to transfer because he has to sit ONE more year and learn from the best QB coach in the country, that's on him.

I agree 100%. If he leaves he has to sit anyways so why not suck it up, compete and maybe be the number 2 QB in line to take over in 2020 and make a run. Kids are too short sighted these days. Not saying he is going to leave, but you know what I’m saying.

At least Jalen will get to see all the sorority girls screaming if he passes by Hecht-Stanford today. Check up on what he's been missing out on at Alabama

So? He's meh.

I'd rather see Enos try and develop Jarren Williams

He would be a solid bridge to Williams in 2020.

One thing is for sure, unless Enos and his incoming OL coach can work a quick miracle...Jalen will learn pretty quick about having escape
I never thought very much of Jalen Hurts at Alabama but would love to see him come here for 2019.

* He'll bring maturity and the Alabama work-ethic to our offense.
* He won't have to learn a new system so he'll be the easiest to "plug and play." Thats a big-*** deal given that we open with UF.
* His leadership will help Jarren Williams which will pay dividends in 2020 - 2022.

Exactly my thinking.

I'm not sure oimprovements that quick...but Jalen has a pretty **** decent head on his shoulders for escaping
Hopefully jarren doesn't dip. I mean If he feels like he didn't get a fair shot at starting last season, how is he gonna feel when the new OC brings his QB with him? Granted, hurts is the best QB the minute he steps in the room but still, let us hope Williams sees the whole picture.

If Hurts did come, he is one and done obviously, so Jarren would be starting possibly as a redshirt Sophmore...no reason to sit back a learn a little from Hurts and Enos for a year.

UM

Advertisement
Jalen come on man:

1) You have a relationship with the OC. Familiar with what he does, won't have to relearn everything.
2) You'll be one of the most exciting things to blow into this town since Al Capone or Hurricane Andrew.
3) You'll have South Beach instead of prairie tumbleweed or inferior crabs (We got Joe's Stone Crabs).
4) Do what you do and its an easy 10-win season, keep that legacy college loss record much lower. Get another shot at Clemson.
5) You'll get a starring role in the next 30-30 about the U.
6) Something big is happening in Miami what a great way to polish off your incredible NCAA career.

Alright, d*ckhead. If he’s enrolling by next Friday, then he would have to make a decision within the next couple of days. I was adding that last part.
Gee ya think? Maybe he could make a decision after enrolling?

Jalen Hurt wants to start and Maryland has no qb. He should go to Maryland. If Daiz is preaching open comp at QB, it should be truly open. Hurt coming down here doesn't seem like an open comp. On the other side, Hurt probably give us the best chance at 10 win season. 10 wins = excellent recruiting class.
Who is beating him out here? Private guarantee or not, he just has to look at the QB room and know he is starting at either place.

Advertisement
At least Jalen will get to see all the sorority girls screaming if he passes by Hecht-Stanford today. Check up on what he's been missing out on at Alabama
He was the starting QB of Alabama - their staff probably have 10s on speed dial for when the players are feeling horny.

Advertisement
Back