Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Rattler isn't going anywhere. He knew there was a chance he'd sit 1 year behind Kendall and then start year 2. Hurts wouldn't change that.

Now if a guy was transferring in who had 2 years to play, it might be different......or if Lincoln Riley bolted. Outside of that, i can't see that kid going anywhere.

Advertisement
We still have Ben Hicks from SMU as a year Rental. Three year starter, had his best year with Courtland Sutton catching passes so he’ll probably do similar to that year because of upgraded talent. Not too worried as long as Plumlee comes.

I hope this is where they are doing his interview today:

1547403187208.png

1547403208577.png

1547403252655.png

I think it's going to come down to us and OU. Even though he took a visit to Maryland, they aren't a team that'll have a high ceiling next year. They're an absolute dumpster fire, and they'll be lucky to get to 8 wins with him. Meanwhile, at Miami, he could definitley win 10-11 games. If we even had average QB play this past season we would've won those one-possession games against UVA and Duke and would've gone at least 9-3. OU definitely gives him the best chance to get back to the College Football Playoff immediately, but we can't underestimate the relationship Jalen has with Enos.

If he goes to OU it's a whole new world and relationship building process for him. At the least, if he comes here, he'll have his QB coach with whom he has a great relationship and a solid chance to win at least 10-11 games and be the first "very good" or "elite" QB that the U has had since Ken Dorsey.

Someone should tag Rattler in that thread.

"Sucks for you, bro! Did they tell you any of this during your recruitment? Must've lost faith in that talk about you getting a fair chance to play right away!"

Advertisement
I’ve already resolved myself to the fact that Hurts is going to go to Maryland. Funny I had dinner last night with friends that are huge ND fans & boosters the first thing out of his mouth was wide the fluck with Hurts to go to Maryland over Miami?
This all but assured me he wasn’t coming to us

Advertisement
We still have Ben Hicks from SMU as a year Rental. Three year starter, had his best year with Courtland Sutton catching passes so he’ll probably do similar to that year because of upgraded talent. Not too worried as long as Plumlee comes.

Hicks throws the worst ball I think I’ve ever seen in a starting D1 QB. I watched some highlights on him when he first left SMU... throws wobbly ducks worse than Rosier

I haven’t looked at their QB room. Is there more competition there?

He most likely a day 1 starter in Miami.

I really can't blame him if he goes to Oklahoma. They just had a playoff run and a lot of offensive numbers put up by a Heisman winning QB which he has a similar play style and skill set. He has one year to increase his draft value. From an outsiders perspective it seems the most promising place to go.

Or you can take the unknown and go to Miami where you have no idea what the **** is going to happen on offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really can't blame him if he goes to Oklahoma. They just had a playoff run and a lot of offensive numbers put up by a Heisman winning QB which he has a similar play style and skill set. He has one year to increase his draft value. From an outsiders perspective it seems the most promising place to go.

Or you can take the unknown and go to Miami where you have no idea what the **** is going to happen on offense.

I can. He's leaving Baga because a true freshman took his job. There's ZERO chance that Lincoln Riley can honestly guarantee him the job there. So if he puts his faith in a lie AND gives up the chance to stick with Enos (or even Locksley) then he's less intelligent than we thought.

Advertisement
Back