Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

contingent upon him visiting coral gables and checking out the weather. i am being sarcastic. i would say the odds are good.

I'd actually respect a kid if they did this. Like Harley claiming he was going where who won our bowl game with West Virginia. Have a kid visit two schools and say prior he's committing to which one has the better weather during his visit. Claim with a straight face that he has Seasonal Affective Disorder. The race by fanbases to check weather forecasts alone would make private flight tracking seem amateurish.

Advertisement
tumblr_inline_miyk5xiiks1qz4rgp.gif

They got rid of Pete after he did something they didn't like. I think he used them, but may be wrong.

Advertisement
Let's slow down.

Everyone thought Bryant was going to Arkansas because of direct coach connections, but he went to Mizzou instead.

Would be nice, some competition.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure Hurts is visiting Maryland right now. I doubt he would commit to Miami while on a visit for another school.

Advertisement
Oh never fear, there will be fans like Mossmad who will say Hurts is worse than Rosier. Lmao at our negative fans.

Pretty sure Hurts is visiting Maryland right now. I doubt he would commit to Miami while on a visit for another school.

TOS reported that the Maryland visit was unconfirmed and there were others saying he'd be in Miami on Sunday. No one seems to know for sure what he's doing. I'm getting pretty used to that around here these days though.

Advertisement
Back