Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

Advertisement
I mean they could be making this up but this is happening now with Enos here . It just makes too much sense.

Makes sense after reading dis,

Enos boasts more than 20 years of experience coaching skill position players, over 10 years of play-calling experience and five years as the head coach at Central Michigan from 2010-14. At Alabama, he has helped Tagovailoa rewrite the Crimson Tide’s record books, and although Tagovailoa has had a stellar season, the job Enos has done with Hurts is more impressive.

Hurts clearly improved as a passer this past season with Enos as quarterbacks coach. The latter said he changed the former’s grip on the football and focused on his anticipation. And that was one of the reasons the junior chose to stay at Alabama was to improve his craft with Enos.
“He’s always had a good demeanor,” Enos said of Hurts. “But one conversation I had with him, he said, ‘I want to stay, I want to get better.’ So, I knew he wants to get coached. It was a great perk for me because I loved coaching him. What a credit to him and Coach Saban and this program. But before that, he was trying to get better anyway, so we just continued down that path.”

While at Media Day, Hurts added, “I think it has made a big difference, him and Coach Locksley being in the same room being able to put their hands on me. It’s been a very productive year.”

Advertisement
That is great news. He will bring much needed leadership to the QB Room. Our young QBs will be able to learn from a proven winner. He also knows the Enos approach (as well as Saban's disciplined approach to life & football). Would be great if we could bring in some additional quality OL transfers and recruits.

Manny is doing an awesome job shoring up the current deficiencies on the roster and upgrading the quality of the offensive coaches. I'm 100% behind Manny.

Advertisement
Yeah I would say we have a pretty good shot at him, I would rather have Martell, but Hurts isn't a bad pick-up.

I would take both, particularly with Martell likely having to sit a year for transferring and Hurts having the one year left. Williams and Martell battle once Hurts leaves unless Williams transfers then oh well for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Instant massive upgrade over Knucklehead 1, Knucklehead 2 and a kid who has never taken a meaningful snap. Think he’ll be intimidated to face the Gators?Neither do I.

Outside the huddle

But isn't Petey a part of that ? He said applewhite got the job too so..

Advertisement
Back