Jalen Hurts visiting Sunday

If you're going to give a sh*try opinion at least come with some sh*try facts to back it up. Players that are a** don't start QB at Bishop Gorman, rank 5 stars coming out of high school, and get a full ride to Ohio St.

Miss me with that nonsense. Players get signed every year that suck in College.

Advertisement
Aren't you the guy that said Evan Shirreffs should be the starter a couple years ago.
I said he had a shot at it. I never said he WOULD, just that he had a real chance at it. I was right. He finished second, and ahead of Perry, who everyone here thought was the savior. I guarantee you I was closer with my analysis than every single one of the Perry people who mocked me at the time.

We need a freaking OFFENSE!!! NOT just a QB coach. God, we had a chance to bring in a proven, top notch play caller, and we settle on a QB coach. Again, go look at his OC days and tell me how that is impressive.

Hey I wanted Applewhite but Dan is a quality coach with a decent background AND he is a very good QB coach. We got two spots with one hire. I like the hire but you can disagree...it's a free country. I'll admit that I'm still waiting anxiously for Enos to fill out his staff but we could have done worse. Enos will build a staff (with Diaz help) and we will be back on track to take the coastal and go from there.

And before you kill me on my low expectations, last year brought me down to earth. We are talented but unproven in a ton of skill positions and Enos will need some time to get his recruits in. Coastal first then ACC Champ game win at some point. That's my expectations for now.

I'll say it again...Welcome to the "U" Enos! Glad to have you.

Advertisement
If Enos runs the same offense Bama did this year, and does so with Hurts, we will win the Coastal. He was the SEC freshman and offensive player of the year for a reason.

He’s averaged almost 1,000 yards on the ground and double digit rushing TDs every season he’s started.

He’s ridiculously efficient. In his last roughly 320 attempts (about a season’s worth) he’s thrown for 25 touchdowns and only 3 picks.

We’d be lucky to grab this kid.

Last edited:
Advertisement
5748BBD8-119F-4C4E-8795-B5C25AA609C3.png

👀👀👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
4,000 followers doesn't make u a credible source. After what I seen is past week, I realize people say sh*t just to see if it sticks.

Advertisement
Back