Jalen Hurts is at OU

Nope dont really follow national crootin, just croots from Florida specifically SOuth Florida or dudes that might come here

He is the consensus #1 QB in the country out of HS. Rated almost as high as Trevor Lawrence last year. Higher rated than Tua.
Unless something goes terribly wrong, it's a pretty sure bet he going to be the starter. Hurts is very good, but I think Rattler is on another level. You basically have to believe Hurts is willing to transfer to Oklahoma to sit behind Rattler. Do you really believe that?

Advertisement
And why are they transferring again? And you honestly believe that if Bama wanted to keep ANYBODY on their staff WORTH KEEPING we would be able to outbid them? C'mon bro, take off the Orange and Green Ray Bans
Yeah-if-you-s8ielr.jpg

Advertisement
And why are they transferring again? And you honestly believe that if Bama wanted to keep ANYBODY on their staff WORTH KEEPING we would be able to outbid them? C'mon bro, take off the Orange and Green Ray Bans
Maybe Enos didn't want to keep working for an ******* like Saban! He was only there 1 year and maybe that was more than enough

Hurts is a beast but I don't think his arm is accurate enough to succeed at OU but Riley can cook something up for him for sure. He will be a better fit with Enos' pseudo-pro style offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think Hurts is concerned about bags at this point. I think he genuinely wants to max out his potential in his last year of CFB in order to boost his odds of getting to the league in some capacity.

He could go to OU, would have to learn a new system, and still compete with a big freshman recruit. No guarantees. Or he could come to Miami, work with the same coach he was working with, and continue his progression as a player. If Hurts truly believes that Enos was the driving force in his development this year, I'd be hard-pressed to believe he'll go anywhere but Miami. It's his best option. He'll have high caliber players around him.

Advertisement
Who's the QB coach that helped the Alabama QB that played in front of Hurts become a Heisman finalist and who he already has a relationship with? The guy that also helped advance the Bama passing game too. I think that guy is now an employee of the University of Miami. There is nothing intrinsically special about OU the place. Its the coaching and the offense. Enos is bringing the same coaching and the offense that nearly won Tua a Heisman to Miami.

If Thomas is back on the team that would make 5 high school All-American WRs to throw the ball to. So no he wouldn't be a dumbass. He's just got a decision to make.
So without Thomas that would be 4 high school AA. Enough for the spread .

Is this confirmed?? Or more CIS speculation??

BamaInsider.com Retweeted SoonerScoop.com
Alabama quarterback Jalen Hurts has been busy.. Visit timeline Maryland - January 11 Oklahoma - January 12 Miami - January 13
BamaInsider.com added,
SoonerScoop.comVerified account @SoonerScoop
After speaking with multiple sources, we can confirm Alabama QB transfer Jalen Hurts has been on #Sooners campus today and is here right now. https://oklahoma.forums.rivals.com/...55-update-hurts-expected-at-ou-on-sat.122877/

Advertisement
Back