Jalen Hurts is at OU

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
right now. This is from their OU Insider board. Posted in the past 20 minutes.

"With Hurts, a source told me, “OU flew him in early Saturday morning from Maryland. OU wants him bad, so they are working to lock him up while on campus.” The source added, “Riley has taken this on and been full force ahead with Jalen..... OU feels confident in their chances.”

Advertisement
right now. This is from their OU Insider board. Posted in the past 20 minutes.

"With Hurts, a source told me, “OU flew him in early Saturday morning from Maryland. OU wants him bad, so they are working to lock him up while on campus.” The source added, “Riley has taken this on and been full force ahead with Jalen..... OU feels confident in their chances.”
That would be big for them. There offense will be explosive with or without him. We'll see what happens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We will see if he visits tomorrow or Monday/Tuesday.

Other posts from yesterday say that Riley is personally handling this. Supposedly on the phone much of the day with Hurts and his father. Supposedly Riley is selling him on his athleticism - they aren't interested in waiting until Spencer Rattler learns the system. Kid isnt enrolling until summer.

Given how the father handled the situation when Jalen got benched for Tua I bet he goes where he will be an instant competitor, not a team that needs to prove themselves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We will see if he visits tomorrow or Monday/Tuesday.

Other posts from yesterday say that Riley is personally handling this. Supposedly on the phone much of the day with Hurts and his father. Supposedly Riley is selling him on his athleticism - they aren't interested in waiting until Spencer Rattler learns the system. Kid isnt enrolling until summer.

Given how the father handled the situation when Jalen got benched for Tua I bet he goes where he will be an instant competitor, not a team that needs to prove themselves.
He already won a natty though. Hmmm.

Advertisement
Back