Jalen Hurts is at OU

It takes some kind of glasses to think coming to Miami is a better option for Hurts over OU.

DD454225-FEE7-49A0-9AB0-E8E57C2605F6.gif

Advertisement
How about play for a HC who has landed in the playoffs two consecutive years and had the two QB's from those playoff teams win the ultimate college award.

But yeah, getting some praise from fans is way more important.

Look, it is pretty clear that you are a new poster that everyone hates. Because your posts are idiotic.

Everyone knows the selling points of Oklahoma. You acted as if Miami has none of its own.

Don't get mad that you lose every ****ing contest because you have a small ******.

Look, it is pretty clear that you are a new poster that everyone hates. Because your posts are idiotic.

Everyone knows the selling points of Oklahoma. You acted as if Miami has none of its own.

Don't get mad that you lose every ****ing contest because you have a small ******.

That's all you got huh? I guess you stepped back and realized how dumb you are.

Miami has zero current selling points to QB's right now that are being recruited by schools such as OU. That's what happens when you hire sht head Richt and then promote Diaz.

I have no idea if Hurts comes here, but picking Miami over OU seems dumb if you are looking for the best opportunity at the QB position.

Miami has zero current selling points to QB's right now that are being recruited by schools such as OU. That's what happens when you hire sht head Richt and then promote Diaz.

I have no idea if Hurts comes here, but picking Miami over OU seems dumb if you are looking for the best opportunity at the QB position.
Zero selling point? His QB coach who he himself said made him more polished last season is now the OC at Miami....

Last edited:

what are you talking about. we have a brand new OC and HC and offensive philosophy. its a clean slate and kids are going to want to be here. not to mention hurts familiarity with enos.

Advertisement

So the QB room at OU is twice as good as UMs. They have a stud 5* QB committed and Hurts is one bruise or twist away from him getting playing time. If he goes in and looks good Hurts doesn’t see the field again and wasted any chance he had a being a top pick. He comes to UM and that’s not an issue. Williams maybe his only real competition here and he is currently eating himself into a fullback.

what are you talking about. we have a brand new OC and HC and offensive philosophy. its a clean slate and kids are going to want to be here. not to mention hurts familiarity with enos.

Can you please point to all the games kids can go review to see all of this in action?

This ain't Howard selling his view of the new Miami. Those days are long past. Kids nowadays want to see it personal and up close.

This is exactly why certain fans wanted a proven HC hire with an offensive background.

So the QB room at OU is twice as good as UMs. They have a stud 5* QB committed and Hurts is one bruise or twist away from him getting playing time. If he goes in and looks good Hurts doesn’t see the field again and wasted any chance he had a being a top pick. He comes to UM and that’s not an issue. Williams maybe his only real competition here and he is currently eating himself into a fullback.

So the selling point is, "come to Miami because we aren't as good." Seems like an odd selling point.

You are bereft of logic and intelligence.

Hurts has a year to play. If he joins up with a coach with whom he already has a relationship, trust, common language, and who will be calling the plays, he has (potentially) a greater comfort level than going to a place which, while previously successful, represents a brand new interaction for him.

If he had 2 more years to play, then Oklahoma could be a superior situation.

But there is a logical "selling point" for Hurts to decide to come to Miami over Oklahoma.

I realize that PlayStation All-Americans like you just see a few words and make huge conclusions based upon that. 2 playoff appearances. 2 Heismans. But both of those quarterbacks were at Oklahoma for longer than Jalen Hurts will be at Oklahoma. They had a longer period of time to become acclimated to the Oklahoma system. Which is why Miami represents a chance to pick up the offense more quickly, since he has familiarity with the coach. Which is the same reason he visited Maryland. Not because Maryland is any good, but because his former OC was there.

Advertisement
You are bereft of logic and intelligence.

Hurts has a year to play. If he joins up with a coach with whom he already has a relationship, trust, common language, and who will be calling the plays, he has (potentially) a greater comfort level than going to a place which, while previously successful, represents a brand new interaction for him.

If he had 2 more years to play, then Oklahoma could be a superior situation.

But there is a logical "selling point" for Hurts to decide to come to Miami over Oklahoma.

I realize that PlayStation All-Americans like you just see a few words and make huge conclusions based upon that. 2 playoff appearances. 2 Heismans. But both of those quarterbacks were at Oklahoma for longer than Jalen Hurts will be at Oklahoma. They had a longer period of time to become acclimated to the Oklahoma system. Which is why Miami represents a chance to pick up the offense more quickly, since he has familiarity with the coach. Which is the same reason he visited Maryland. Not because Maryland is any good, but because his former OC was there.

Another dumb assumption made by you. None of these offenses are going to be difficult for him to grasp. They pretty much run the same offense, just a diffference in some verbiage and adjustments. This kid isn't a brand new kid coming in from HS. He is a seasoned vet. Seasoned vets have little problem picking up an offense that doesn't differ all that much from most productive teams. Not only that, Riley will assuredly change concepts and dialogue to help Hurts assimilate into his offense. That's what good coaches do.

It's funny, you are preaching the pitfalls of Hurts acclimating to OU's offense while Riley isn't. Riley obviously needs to read your write ups because he is potentially making a huge mistake.

The entire offensive meeting room is better than what Miami currently has. He will need a very good supporting cast to help him get comfortable and adjust. Miami doesn't offer that currently. But you're too dumb to notice.

So the selling point is, "come to Miami because we aren't as good." Seems like an odd selling point.

No its come to Miami cause you have less competition at the QB spot. Who said anything about the rest of the team? Clearly our D is good (maybe a little step back this year), our O has good RB's and some good WR. Ya our Oline needs lots of help, but the QB room is not very exciting.

Another dumb assumption made by you. None of these offenses are going to be difficult for him to grasp. They pretty much run the same offense, just a diffference in some verbiage and adjustments. This kid isn't a brand new kid coming in from HS. He is a seasoned vet. Seasoned vets have little problem picking up an offense that doesn't differ all that much from most productive teams. Not only that, Riley will assuredly change concepts and dialogue to help Hurts assimilate into his offense. That's what good coaches do.

It's funny, you are preaching the pitfalls of Hurts acclimating to OU's offense while Riley isn't. Riley obviously needs to read your write ups because he is potentially making a huge mistake.

The entire offensive meeting room is better than what Miami currently has. He will need a very good supporting cast to help him get comfortable and adjust. Miami doesn't offer that currently. But you're too dumb to notice.

You are a buffoon. Just as I pointed out, you are a PlayStation All-American. All offenses are "the same", you just pick the plays off of your TV screen.

Good lord, Jalen Hurts was at Alabama for 3 years, and he still had a 3rd year improvement that he attributes to Enos.

Yet you would have us believe that every "seasoned vet" quarterback who transfers will have NO PROBLEMS acclimating to a new school, a new coaching staff, or a new season.

Sure. Delude yourself accordingly. Meanwhile, past history has shown that "seasoned vets" do not have a 100% success rate at their new schools.

Advertisement
You are a buffoon. Just as I pointed out, you are a PlayStation All-American. All offenses are "the same", you just pick the plays off of your TV screen.

Good lord, Jalen Hurts was at Alabama for 3 years, and he still had a 3rd year improvement that he attributes to Enos.

Yet you would have us believe that every "seasoned vet" quarterback who transfers will have NO PROBLEMS acclimating to a new school, a new coaching staff, or a new season.

Sure. Delude yourself accordingly. Meanwhile, past history has shown that "seasoned vets" do not have a 100% success rate at their new schools.

Learn reading comprehension man. I don't have the time to go back and point out all the ways you read something entirely different than what I wrote. You have this way of behaving like most women do, hear what they want to hear.

You are the quintessential smart *** who never put on a uniform, but magically knows more than every body else.

By the way, looks like you were wrong, again. Go back to giving a dissertation on college credits. It's obvious talking about sports is way out of your lane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back