Jalen Hurts is at OU

Advertisement
Just reading the tea leaves but y’all know enos was supposed to arrive sometime Saturday I believe. So Miami would assuredly want him present for the visit.

Another thing is i Don’t know if any of y’all know but you know it’s supposed to be snowing a lot today and on Sunday so maybe that’s the reason he left Maryland early in the am to make sure of no flight delays due to the excessive snow and all of that?

Enjoy the compliments friend , I’m one of the very few you’ll ever incounter that gives them.

On CIS I give them , they know who they are here.

Even if I’m out in town and someone does good, I’ll get the manager summoned and give credit where due.

If not I’ll give my cell number an request they call me or I’m coming back till this person is given his/ her just do.

GOCANES

Can Martel play immediately since he is a regular transfer? If we can get them both because Martel can't play that would be ideal.

Advertisement
I believe our whole coaching staff is in town as well. Apparently Manny plans to have a team meeting as they haven't done that yet. Good timing all around.

I'm tired of talking about potential, I want results

Hurts went 26-2

He is better than Martell who is good but hasn't won a game. You bring in Martell if your pushing out Nkosi which I could see happening. Martell has to sit anyway. You tell Jarron, go out there and win the back up job to Hurts and then you have a chance to win the job against Martell.

Exactly. Martell could end up being better than Hurts, but anyone claiming that is just purely speculating. We need a sure thing and we know Hurts can ball.

And if he came Hurts is more likely to be familiar with Enos' offense than would Martell. For just 2019, I would be happy to have Hurts as a ready-made QB to carry us through 2019 while the other young QBs continue to learn.

Advertisement
Lincoln Riley tweeted this out 10 min ago, people think Hurts has told him he is going to OU

I get your posting info, but if they feel that way then why would Hurts come to Miami to visit?

Before people say out of respect to Enos, that's something you can handle over the phone instead of getting on a plane again and flying down here. Respect is not wasting anyone's time unless your serious and doing your due dillagence

It's not Hurts. Their insider board mod posted it' s one of the commits they have been waiting for. Didn't post his name so the kid can enjoy his moment but it isn't Hurts.

Advertisement
I get your posting info, but if they feel that way then why would Hurts come to Miami to visit?

Before people say out of respect to Enos, that's something you can handle over the phone instead of getting on a plane again and flying down here. Respect is not wasting anyone's time unless your serious and doing your due dillagence

I think spending so much time on this board has made some posters forget how people act in the real world. If I am interviewing for 3 jobs on 3 different days, and I accept an on-the-spot offer from the 2nd employer, I don't go to the third interview out of "courtesy", ESPECIALLY if it's with someone I know or was referred to by a friend. A normal person withdraws as a candidate so as not to waste the interviewers time. You would forever be labeled an unprofessional douche if it ever came out that you interviewed for a job "out of courtesy" when you had just accepted another employer's offer. It's not courteous. I don't think Hurts would waste Enos's time if he had decided to go to Oklahoma.

1547439388943.jpeg

Jalen having dinner with Coach Manny at prime 112

Advertisement
Cmon taking the glasses off be honest, OU is a better choice just looking at it with facts. What u said is true but OU has had a number 1 pick who came from no where he was developed while Tua was number 1 out of HS. Murray guy came out of no where as well and played beter then Baker............OU has that pitch no one has to be honest about it.

It takes some kind of glasses to think coming to Miami is a better option for Hurts over OU.

It takes some kind of glasses to think coming to Miami is a better option for Hurts over OU.

Really?

Same coach he has already worked with? The ability to work in a system he already knows, instead of a new guy's system? The chance to gain all the credit for the turnaround if he leads Miami to victory, vs. "he's just the third guy in a row to run Lincoln Riley's offense"? The chance to play Clemson in the ACC Championship Game?

Really?

Same coach he has already worked with? The ability to work in a system he already knows, instead of a new guy's system? The chance to gain all the credit for the turnaround if he leads Miami to victory, vs. "he's just the third guy in a row to run Lincoln Riley's offense"? The chance to play Clemson in the ACC Championship Game?

How about play for a HC who has landed in the playoffs two consecutive years and had the two QB's from those playoff teams win the ultimate college award.

But yeah, getting some praise from fans is way more important.

Advertisement
Back