Jalen Hurts is at OU

Interesting Fact:
OU is in Oklahoma...

Hope that you never have to spend any time in Oklahoma...

Advertisement
Baker came from no where i dont even think he was ranked he showcased at TT and transfered. The other guy i know nothing of but OU does an elite job at coaching qbs since Riley took over. Elite
Didn't Mayfield walk on at two schools including OU?

Put the bottle down! UM ain't got **** to offer NOBODY RIGHT NOW! Oklahoma just had back to back Heisman / playoff qbs yet he has a better shot at going pro from Miami? ?!! Some of yall need to MAN THE FOKK UP and stop saying STOOPID **** you think fellow fans wanna hear!
Jalen goes nowhere if he gets beat out again by a super-stud freshman. He'll sit on the bench never to be heard from and of again.

Maybe he'll get a taste of the CFL.

***** wrong with all these whiny *** (i'm assuming) men on this board??? cut that **** out man! We GOOD! The CANES will be alright. TRUST THAT!!

Advertisement
Just reading the tea leaves but y’all know enos was supposed to arrive sometime Saturday I believe. So Miami would assuredly want him present for the visit.

Another thing is i Don’t know if any of y’all know but you know it’s supposed to be snowing a lot today and on Sunday so maybe that’s the reason he left Maryland early in the am to make sure of no flight delays due to the excessive snow and all of that?

BROCK , U bring serious insight in your game .

Glad your on my D as clock ticks in red zone 🙌🙌

GOCANES

Jalen goes nowhere if he gets beat out again by a super-stud freshman. He'll sit on the bench never to be heard from and of again.

Maybe he'll get a taste of the CFL.
People like you said the same thing about Lamar Jackson, furthermore, Bama wouldn't have even made it pass UGA if it weren't for Jalen. Regardless he's better than anyone on our roster right now, and if you disagree with this then you're just being STOOPID.

Advertisement
Exactly. This is borderline crazy even if we want to all label Lincoln Riley as better than Bill Walsh right now.

Hurts has already been Tua'd. Now he's going to risk getting Rattler'd?

I still thinks this comes down to us and Maryland and I think him taking this Oklahoma trip immediately following the one to College Park is good for us.

If he comes here I hope he gets "williamed."

People like you said the same thing about Lamar Jackson, furthermore, Bama wouldn't have even made it pass UGA if it weren't for Jalen. Regardless he's better than anyone on our roster right now, and if you disagree with this then you're just being STOOPID.
:snoopfacepalm:

If you are a QB and have a chance to play at OU, you go immediately. If you don't, you are a moron.

Not a better system and coach to play QB for.
There are no absolutes and certainties in college football. If there were, Bama would be NC now.

Advertisement
I never said anything about Lamar Jackson. In fact, I never even knew who he was until he was in college. I still don't know that much about Lamar Jackson.

I don't disagree about Hurts being better right now than anyone on our team. I want him. I still feel he could go to Oklahoma and end up being displaced by Rattler at some point during the season and end up on the bench again, like he did at Bama. That could really set his pro career back. On the other hand, he has a chance to come to Miami and be almost guaranteed to start his entire final season and to do it with his teacher this last year who he already knows has helped him a great deal.

I think Miami is the perfect place for him.

Martell has accomplished nothing at this level

Martell has shown a lot of ability in the reps he's gotten. Kyler Murray accomplished nothing at this level...until he did and won the Heisman as a 1st-year starter. Martell's 2018 stats are very comparable to Murray's 2017 stats.

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back