Jalen Hurts is at OU

I'm a bit surprised they want him. They've always been rumored players for him, but I was certain they were going to ride w their freshman or Mordecai.

Guess Riley likes his qbs semi pro (little classes, mostly focused on football).

Advertisement
so it seems that OU loses 4 of their starting O lineman and Hurts 'father is concerned about the effectiveness of the line. There is a 3rd QB on the roster who has been on the team for two years - seems like he is also pretty decent. Riley really wants Hurts. With Kendall gone it means they can tell Hurts he has to compete but the reality is it's a much easier competition. BTW - they believe from good sources that if Austin Kendall leaves OU, he will be going to Duke. As a grad transfer, he plays immediately. (he is from NC)

Spencer Rattler won't come into play until Fall camp.

You my boy and all but
200.gif

Hurts would be a dumb *** to choose Miami over Oklahoma..Their last 2 Qb's have won Heismans...

Hurts isn't winning a Heisman trophy from the bench, bub. Rattler is the starter at Oklahoma next year. Actually higher rated than Tua according to the scouting sites. Hurts isn't going to want to deal with Tua 2.0 and spend his grad transfer year as a backup. He will be learning their system just the same as Rattler so no advantage there. It's Miami or Maryland.

Agree on Rattler. Even if they shirt him, he will get in 4 games. for sure. Who knows what will happen if he picks up the offense faster and performs - what's going to happen to Hurts again? Rattler looked pretty good in the AA game.

Advertisement
Going to OU is a no win situation for him given the past two QB's that have played there and the comparisons that will follow. UM offers him no competition for the job plus an offense he already knows along with his coach. If he wants a shot at the NFL, Miami provides him the best opportunity as he would come across as the savior to the program given the defense we have already in place.

Agree on Rattler. Even if they shirt him, he will get in 4 games. for sure. Who knows what will happen if he picks up the offense faster and performs - what's going to happen to Hurts again? Rattler looked pretty good in the AA game.

Rattler will absolutely get in early to keep him happy. Then the first time Hurts loses a game, he'll get the Rosier treatment. He's a smart kid. It's a no win situation for him there.

Advertisement
Rattler will absolutely get in early to keep him happy. Then the first time Hurts loses a game, he'll get the Rosier treatment. He's a smart kid. It's a no win situation for him there.
Have no idea who rattler is I thought it was some dude name Kendal who was going to start next year for oklahoma, and the board says he is in the portal in case Hurts comes

Going to OU is a no win situation for him given the past two QB's that have played there and the comparisons that will follow. UM offers him no competition for the job plus an offense he already knows along with his coach. If he wants a shot at the NFL, Miami provides him the best opportunity as he would come across as the savior to the program given the defense we have already in place.
Put the bottle down! UM ain't got **** to offer NOBODY RIGHT NOW! Oklahoma just had back to back Heisman / playoff qbs yet he has a better shot at going pro from Miami? ?!! Some of yall need to MAN THE FOKK UP and stop saying STOOPID **** you think fellow fans wanna hear!

Advertisement
Play the odds. OU had two QBs in a row win the Heisman. What's the chance they make it three in a row? Not likely.

Get to Miami Hurts

Cmon taking the glasses off be honest, OU is a better choice just looking at it with facts. What u said is true but OU has had a number 1 pick who came from no where he was developed while Tua was number 1 out of HS. Murray guy came out of no where as well and played beter then Baker............OU has that pitch no one has to be honest about it.
Cmon Dwin Murray came out of no where? Dude was 5* and they were talking alot about him last year being able to step right in after Baker left. Believe he was #1 dt QB coming out of HS. had some pretty good games at A&M before he transferred.

Hurts to me is not the passer that Murray and Baker are. If he does go to OU we should go after the OU Qb that is in the portal. He is graduate transfer and has 2 year left

Have no idea who rattler is I thought it was some dude name Kendal who was going to start next year for oklahoma, and the board says he is in the portal in case Hurts comes

You haven't heard of Spencer Rattler?

Advertisement
Interesting. That must explain why Miami owns the transfer portal right now with highly rated players wanting to play in Miami and we landed the OC UGA and Saban wanted.
And why are they transferring again? And you honestly believe that if Bama wanted to keep ANYBODY on their staff WORTH KEEPING we would be able to outbid them? C'mon bro, take off the Orange and Green Ray Bans

Cmon Dwin Murray came out of no where? Dude was 5* and they were talking alot about him last year being able to step right in after Baker left. Believe he was #1 dt QB coming out of HS. had some pretty good games at A&M before he transferred.

Hurts to me is not the passer that Murray and Baker are. If he does go to OU we should go after the OU Qb that is in the portal. He is graduate transfer and has 2 year left
I know if u keep reading i said my mistake

Advertisement
Back