Jaelan Phillips Senior HL

Advertisement
Here you go again Money with that fake hype machine. This was 3 years ago. Lol I appreciate you bringing this but another medicore season coming up. We don't have enough depth. Those guys are unproven as ****. We knew what we had with buddy and he quit with 10 games of film.. lol no spin zone.

Attachments

• 7D1047BC-0904-4DE9-A968-50B28257806B.jpeg
    7D1047BC-0904-4DE9-A968-50B28257806B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Advertisement
Here you go again Money with that fake hype machine. This was 3 years ago. Lol I appreciate you bringing this but another medicore season coming up. We don't have enough depth. Those guys are unproven as ****. We knew what we had with buddy and he quit with 10 games of film.. lol no spin zone.
Agree that's why I'm ok with 4 losses if this class stays firm which it should. We should lose one game but with depth issues it's possible to lose four. This kid although his tape is sick he ain't no Greg man.....Greg long arms touch u first and he man handles u I don't know if this kid is like that. JP got that closing speed though.

lol yall on the Phillips train... hasn't played COMPETITIVE football in 18 months. Lol I'll bookmark this thread and I will definitely bump this thread once the season is over with.

Advertisement
Agree that's why I'm ok with 4 losses if this class stays firm which it should. We should lose one game but with depth issues it's possible to lose four. This kid although his tape is sick he ain't no Greg man.....Greg long arms touch u first and he man handles u I don't know if this kid is like that. JP got that closing speed though.
Exactly D these guys wearing rose colored glasses.. Greg had 19.5 TFLs and 15.5 sacks. Phillips hasn't in 18 months..

Exactly D these guys wearing rose colored glasses.. Greg had 19.5 TFLs and 15.5 sacks. Phillips hasn't in 18 months..
Yea he's not replaceable losing him is huge. But we can win with what we have but it's understandable as well if we lose. All we have is names right now but Greg was basically a top 10 pick we haven't had that in ages besides Flowers and he flamed out.

Remember Rousseau missed pretty much his entire freshman season and I don’t think he was even a DE in high school.

Im definitely upset that we won’t see them on the field
Together this year.

I was hoping for GR15 to have an All American season and get drafted top 5. Having Jaelan playing as the 3rd DE and coming back next season. Now he may leave for draft after this season.

Yea he's not replaceable losing him is huge. But we can win with what we have but it's understandable as well if we lose. All we have is names right now but Greg was basically a top 10 pick we haven't had that in ages besides Flowers and he flamed out.
Flowers just signed a 10 million dollar per year dea, he has rebounded his career

Advertisement
Flowers just signed a 10 million dollar per year dea, he has rebounded his career
Yea he has but he was suppose to be a franchise LT.......he failed at that so that was a pick that went bad. Yes he has rebounded but he wasn't worth that pick........doesn't mean a guy can't make a career out of it at a different position.

of the 3 Williams (Q, Cam, Chantz), who's the most ready to play?

Advertisement
Dudes be sleeping on my man. Hes gonna bring it...
Although we ain't seen him at all in green in orange yet I will step out on a limb and say he is the best athlete on the DL we've had in the last ten years if not more. I realize that Greg is also a freak but this guy is a tad twitchier and faster

Advertisement
Back