Jaelan Phillips Senior HL

Advertisement
I think people don’t understand what we have here. This is an elite level dude if he’s healthy (he is) and motivated (very much so).

Rousseau is a great player and I wish we had him on the team. We don’t. So, Jaelen Phillips is the most touted recruit we’ve had in the last 10 years. If he’s healthy, he can be the best DE in college football. Don’t think because he hasn’t played that he can’t. He’s the elite of the elite.

95415C07-5821-4505-87A3-6DCDAF3D1731.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im sure Jaelan excited as ****.. He wanna play/start but him and roche would of benefited from the amount of attention GR15 was bound to attract.. Roche probably hurt the most by this, was gonna play opposite and didnt have to worry about playing in middle of 3 man line.. That seems to be baker favorite defense but everyone cant do the freaky stuff GR was able to do inside.. So now someone else will get bumped down

Advertisement
Guy has the tools. You can see it on the video Boardman posted. It's his time to shine. Besides Tate the west coast boys have meant business.
Tate got mind f’d by Enos....tried to change his throwing motion and square peg round hole when it came to a system.

Here are some clips from his freshman year at UCLA. Looked like the #1 player should look. I saw him in spring and he is fully healthy:

I hope he’s everything we wish him to be. The talent is there, the tools are there.

Until I see dude suit up and ball idk how to feel....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back