Jaelan Phillips Senior HL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here you go again Money with that fake hype machine. This was 3 years ago. Lol I appreciate you bringing this but another medicore season coming up. We don't have enough depth. Those guys are unproven as ****. We knew what we had with buddy and he quit with 10 games of film.. lol no spin zone.

Here are some clips from his freshman year at UCLA. Looked like the #1 player should look. I saw him in spring and he is fully healthy:

Advertisement
Wrong thread. Go to the crybaby one.
J. Phillips around here.
How? If GR15 plays Phillips would get fewer snaps. So since he is opting out Phillips is going to play more. I'm talking Phillips when I said "special player"

Advertisement
How? If GR15 plays Phillips would get fewer snaps. So since he is opting out Phillips is going to play more. I'm talking Phillips when I said "special player"
Don't know who you're talking about in the 1st sentence. But if I did. Projections don't mean anything. What if Phillips played like a beast and relegated the starter to 2nd team. Anyone can do what ifs. Plus i clicked on a J. Phillips thread not a has beens thread.

Idk man, I watched dude vs USC his freshman yr and he looked like the best player on the field that day

Yes that was yrs ago but he defentily has some elite 1st round traits

& His closing speed is his #1 trait from what I saw
Guy has the tools. You can see it on the video Boardman posted. It's his time to shine. Besides Tate the west coast boys have meant business.

Idk man, I watched dude vs USC his freshman yr and he looked like the best player on the field that day

Yes that was yrs ago but he defentily has some elite 1st round traits

& His closing speed is his #1 trait from what I saw
If he had the talent its not going away. Now that hes healthy and put on even more muscle he should be even better then what you saw before.

Advertisement
Back