Jaelan Phillips Senior HL

The people mad af I get it I'm mad too. But sitting here thinking what if he plays tears his ACL then is never that same player? It works both ways and who r we to figure out their true intentions on why they are sitting?

Advertisement
Phillips was dominating sec lineman in his first taste of football, had multiple pressures and involved in like 3 sacks this game as a true freshman game 1. He has the highest upside of any rush edge player since Myles Garrett came in college football and ive been saying that

The only positive will be seeing Phillips as a starter on the D.

Also excited to see what Harvey can do. I was ****ed in La Tech game when They gave Patchan 80% of the snaps instead of letting Harvey play more.

Advertisement
Greg Rousseau needed to redshirt, Jaelan Phillips was the #1 DE in the country that only needed to redshirt bc of injury and transfer rules. If he committed to Miami out of highschool he would’ve took Jon Garvins job. Would’ve been great to have both but if Phillips stays healthy Greg won’t be missed.

Greg Rousseau needed to redshirt, Jaelan Phillips was the #1 DE in the country that only needed to redshirt bc of injury and transfer rules. If he committed to Miami out of highschool he would’ve took Jon Garvins job. Would’ve been great to have both but if Phillips stays healthy Greg won’t be missed.
As soon as JP wrecks it CSI amnesia is kicking in....

Advertisement
I think because he hasn’t played in 2 years and didn’t sign here out of HS, that many sleep on how good he is. He’s literally the most touted recruit we’ve brought in in 10+ years. If he’s healthy, he can be the best player on the team.

Screenshot_20200811-121821_Twitter.jpg
jesus Christ, Phillips looks like a 10th Year NFL Vet DE lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only question I've ever had about Phillips is concussions. Once you catch a couple you seem to become more susceptible to futures. Fingers crossed on the cabeza, as that will be the ONLY thing that could hold him back from absolutely terrorizing offenses.

Advertisement
Back