Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
Advertisement

who has the goods?

Multiple visits to Miami / Aub

Hasn’t visited Uga in awhile , he’ll eventually visit at some point . They’re throwing the ball more and have good QBs. Blah blah blah

Likes Dugana and Richt , we play Fr. Literally nothing new.

If he was a Um commit and that was our article everyon would say “ he gone “

Advertisement
Multiple visits to Miami / Aub

Hasn’t visited Uga in awhile , he’ll eventually visit at some point . They’re throwing the ball more and have good QBs. Blah blah blah

Likes Dugana and Richt , we play Fr. Literally nothing new.

If he was a Um commit and that was our article everyon would say “ he gone “

Agree but Miami doesn't have millionaires and billionaires who take care of things.

Advertisement
My 2 cents. I doubt he goes to uga. Hes VERY interested in us... BUT in the end of the day there is far too many INTANGIBLES that were not willing to get involved in that from my understanding are mandatory in him going to said university. I'd say he ends up at Auburn or ole miss. It's not the size of the intangibles but the fact that they are mandatory that discards us...

I disagree. I think there's legit interest.

But we have to show out for the kid. He has a vibe about him as he's thinking long-term unlike most kids; not just looking into bags. That kid's one of the most elite talents I've ever seen and he looks like the type that could go 1st round legit if he continues on his trajectory. He wants to be a on a team where the offense utilizes his talents, UGA is a more run-heavy team. Kid would have the opportunity to shine here.

Of course there’s interest. There’s always interest with a lot of these SEC kids. The problem is that if UGA (or another sec team) really wants him, they’ll get him.

All that said, it’s encouraging to me that he’s an EE. if he wasn’t, I’d say there was zero chance for us.

Advertisement
My 2 cents. I doubt he goes to uga. Hes VERY interested in us... BUT in the end of the day there is far too many INTANGIBLES that were not willing to get involved in that from my understanding are mandatory in him going to said university. I'd say he ends up at Auburn or ole miss. It's not the size of the intangibles but the fact that they are mandatory that discards us...
What are the intangibles?

Well....that sucks. The fact that Ole Miss is even brought up should explain what the “intangibles” are. Wtf would even flirt with that **** show? Hopefully the kid see’s the bigger picture.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back