Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
My 2 cents. I doubt he goes to uga. Hes VERY interested in us... BUT in the end of the day there is far too many INTANGIBLES that were not willing to get involved in that from my understanding are mandatory in him going to said university. I'd say he ends up at Auburn or ole miss. It's not the size of the intangibles but the fact that they are mandatory that discards us...

A broken clock is right more often then this fool lol

My 2 cents. I doubt he goes to uga. Hes VERY interested in us... BUT in the end of the day there is far too many INTANGIBLES that were not willing to get involved in that from my understanding are mandatory in him going to said university. I'd say he ends up at Auburn or ole miss. It's not the size of the intangibles but the fact that they are mandatory that discards us...
I can say for 100% certain Jadon will NOT go to Ole Miss. His father will not let that happen

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Miami was a Public University with Powerful people as muscle. We would run the **** outta the NCAA.

Advertisement
I can say for 100% certain Jadon will NOT go to Ole Miss. His father will not let that happen
I'm not saying that ole miss in particular is a threat. I only mention them because they have NO problem with the intangibles that are being tossed around. The sec pass. Certain teams are more willing to throw around change. Uga is certainly at the head of the pack In that regard right now but for some reason he really doesnt seem to fond of them right now.

Advertisement
He’s going to Auburn or Miami if he decommits from Georgia. No chance in **** he goes to Ole Miss.

I cant speak to that cause I dont know. He wants him at OU though. That much I do know. Dont know him personally

OU must not be willing to participate in the games. If he isn't impressed with uga passing game not sure how he can want to go to auburn. I know that he played on cam newton 7on 7 team with bo nix and George pickens, im sure they are in his ear.

Advertisement
Back