Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
He’s going to Auburn or Miami if he decommits from Georgia. No chance in **** he goes to Ole Miss.
As I said I only mentioned ole miss as an example because they play that game. I'm not stating hes going to one or the other. My fault I wasn't clear about that. The only thing im mentioning as fact is he IS playing that game. Be it for visits & maybe hes comfortable off of that or for a commitment. One of those two things will happen. Too bad cause the kid loves us.

As I said I only mentioned ole miss as an example because they play that game. I'm not stating hes going to one or the other. My fault I wasn't clear about that. The only thing im mentioning as fact is he IS playing that game. Be it for visits & maybe hes comfortable off of that or for a commitment. One of those two things will happen. Too bad cause the kid loves us.
Any chance of him being comfortable off of visits and still giving us a look or is it a slim possibility overall?

Any chance of him being comfortable off of visits and still giving us a look or is it a slim possibility overall?
By saying anything more than what I did I'd be guessing just like anyone else. What I know is what I said. I will say I've seen plenty of kids that have approached it as a business only to follow their hearts in the end. The schools hes talking to are known as giving plenty for something as simple as visits for top teir kids. Up to this point he has been very mindful of the position the program in itself puts him in. So I suppose we could say theres a chance he ends up with us. Alot of it will have to do with the kids he knows on the squad now & how things are with them... have a great night guys.

Advertisement
-I am also told that things went well with Jadon Haselwood according to multiple sources. After talking to him in person on Thursday and hearing this, really starting to believe that UGA holds here on the Nation’s Top WR prospect for 2019.

From Mansell on UGA board today.

If Miami doesn’t get the flip and keeps Payton which will most likely happen, I am happy with only taking 1 WR for 2019 as long as Richards stays. Up to this point, Richards has no reason to leave based off what has happened with him this season and last.

Miami loses Langham this year and will go into next year with 10 WR’s if they take only Payton and everyone else stays. Use the scholarship on the o line, d line, or db.

-I am also told that things went well with Jadon Haselwood according to multiple sources. After talking to him in person on Thursday and hearing this, really starting to believe that UGA holds here on the Nation’s Top WR prospect for 2019.

From Mansell on UGA board today.
be a shame if a certain rivalry game on October 6th were to change all of that 🌚

Last edited:
If Miami doesn’t get the flip and keeps Payton which will most likely happen, I am happy with only taking 1 WR for 2019 as long as Richards stays. Up to this point, Richards has no reason to leave based off what has happened with him this season and last.

Miami loses Langham this year and will go into next year with 10 WR’s if they take only Payton and everyone else stays. Use the scholarship on the o line, d line, or db.
Fyi were gonna want more than 1 wr in this class...

Advertisement
If we miss on Haselwood and we really want a 2nd WR, then we probably go harder for Jones. He is the typical Duggans style WR.

Advertisement
And why isn’t Miami going after more WR’s if they should take more then 1? Payton’s locked up, Haselwood is SEC bound, Ladson all Clemson, Dunmore all Pedo State. Is Tj Jones the only other guy they are keeping tabs on?

Dunmore is long gone.

He still visiting here.

Never say Never. He going to Penn State because of Seider that's it.

And speaking of Seider, he would make a good QB coach here and he is a sniper at Recruiter. Another from the Doc Holliday pipeline and was on the same staff with Brown and Hartley.

He still visiting here.

Never say Never. He going to Penn State because of Seider that's it.

And speaking of Seider, he would make a good QB coach here and he is a sniper at Recruiter. Another from the Doc Holliday pipeline and was on the same staff with Brown and Hartley.
You know **** well Richt ain’t getting rid of his son as a qb coach here. Seider isn’t leaving Penn State and Miami offered Dunmore way too late. I still don’t understand why they waited so long to offer him.

Advertisement
And why isn’t Miami going after more WR’s if they should take more then 1? Payton’s locked up, Haselwood is SEC bound, Ladson all Clemson, Dunmore all Pedo State. Is Tj Jones the only other guy they are keeping tabs on?

We dont need WRs that's the thing.

The 2020 class is MUCH better and we probably have 3 of the best not only in the state but the country already committed and still going after Rosemy who is 5* from STA and 5* Leonard Manuel aka Baby Megatron coming back around.

I would be fine with 1 WR but if we want 2 just go after someone elite like Haselwood or a dog like TJ Jones.

You know **** well Richt ain’t getting rid of his son as a qb coach here. Seider isn’t leaving Penn State and Miami offered Dunmore way too late. I still don’t understand why they waited so long to offer him.

He doesnt consistently catch the ball, he doesnt show out against better competition, 4.8 40 for a 175 WR.

Seider would be a perfect fit here and would lock down Palm and Broward by himself. The guy knows EVERYONE.

Also he has coached in some innovative offenses and his players develop big time under him.

We dont need WRs that's the thing.

The 2020 class is MUCH better and we probably have 3 of the best not only in the state but the country already committed and still going after Rosemy who is 5* from STA and 5* Leonard Manuel aka Baby Megatron coming back around.

I would be fine with 1 WR but if we want 2 just go after someone elite like Haselwood or a dog like TJ Jones.
I agree, Miami should only take 1 if they miss on the Haselwood flip but @Brooklyndee thinks otherwise. Miami has already loaded up for 2020 and has a chance to add 1-2 more studs in that WR class.

Advertisement
Back