Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
The atmosphere must have been great for the recruits. Hopefully he sees Wiggins and Hightower getting early time and realizes we don’t care what year you are if you can play your going to play.

Technically speaking we play the freshmen WR because that's all we have

Advertisement
Jadon sees the young stars we have and he knows he's about to be a star here this time next year plus I mean you know he was getting some *** last night so he's happy

247 AI reporting: by all accounts things with the five-star wide receiver are going well. Haselwood got a chance to chat with Michael Irvin. Some might think the Hurricanes' poor start to the game will impact the recruitment. I don't. Hasewlood saw Mark Richt rely heavily on freshman wide receivers Dee Wiggins and Brian Hightower. That only backs up Ron Dugans' pitch that freshmen play early. I'm still not ready to log an orange and green forecast on the 247Sports' Crystal Ball for the Peach State native, but am as close as I have ever been.

Question for u. Even if fields is the future and I agree, after what fromm did last year and if he plays well this year, do you still think that fields will take his job? Even if fromm plays at this level and you continue to win?
Fromm’s been average all year except for last night and I wouldn’t read too much into putting up numbers against Vandy. A lot of UGA fans think Fromm is amazing because he came in last year and did what was asked of him. I understand he executed well, but it should be obvious we rode Michel, Chubb, and our front 7 all year. We’ve played a bunch of bad teams and he’s only shown out once. That concerns me. Maybe he proves me wrong next week and does it again at LSU, but I just don’t see that happening. If we lose 2 games I’d expect Smart to open it up. Also I’d bet on one or the other transferring at the start of next season. Fields is too good to sit behind Fromm and Fromm won’t stay if Fields takes his job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back