Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
If it’s about “intangibles,” as it often is with the top guys, then we’re not getting Capt. Haselwood. He’s using us as leverage to get the bidding up. Hence, all the UM gear in all the pics.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS.

The Franchise put it as precisely as it could it be.

when he commits to us, y'all haters are going to go thru a tizzy and start pulling up your skirts and wonder why your p8nis is tucked between your legs....

Advertisement
EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS.

The Franchise put it as precisely as it could it be.
Guys do it every year. I was suspicious why he was going so hard with the UM gear on Twitter while committed to UbaGA. He played that hand really hard like that Hollowman pvssy did last year.

We’ll see how it goes with Capt. Joe, but the constant pimping of UM on social media while committed to UbaGA seemed like a possible leverage ploy to get that bidding up.

All jokes aside Langham used to bother me but now I view him as one of the best depth pieces at receiver in the entire nation. He’s had a nice lil career here
He will always be a legend for the two catches he made to end the losing streak against FSU and to stay undefeated. He’s always good for a couple catches a game. A td or anything more is gravy especially with this WR core.

Guys do it every year. I was suspicious why he was going so hard with the UM gear on Twitter while committed to UbaGA. He played that hand really hard like that Hollowman pvssy did last year.

We’ll see how it goes with Capt. Joe, but the constant pimping of UM on social media while committed to UbaGA seemed like a possible leverage ploy to get that bidding up.

Same story with Stevenson and his constant visiting.

Advertisement
If it’s about “intangibles,” as it often is with the top guys, then we’re not getting Capt. Haselwood. He’s using us as leverage to get the bidding up. Hence, all the UM gear in all the pics.
Nah he ain't leveraging us. Id disagree with that. Hes a good kid and if the playing field were even close to even hed be coming here. But everyone involved knows richt aint paying that game and the others all got significant offers on hand for him. Id ge was leveraging anyone is say its Auburn. Hes got plenty of genuine love for us. Just not enough to get by that garbage bag.

Attachments

• A-13727-1501362252-5965.jpeg.jpg
    A-13727-1501362252-5965.jpeg.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 58
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back