Jadon Haselwood

He doesnt consistently catch the ball, he doesnt show out against better competition, 4.8 40 for a 175 WR.
Got ya, I don’t know much about him obviously but from what I’ve read on here sounds like everyone was high on him. I don’t want a 4.8 guy who can’t catch.

Advertisement
Interesting with this morning news about AR82 on how it affects this recruitment. You’d have to think Haselwood wouldn’t come here with AR coming back.

Interesting with this morning news about AR82 on how it affects this recruitment. You’d have to think Haselwood wouldn’t come here with AR coming back.
Why would a top 5 recruit in the country be country afraid of a kid who seemingly misses 2 months every year with injury? Besides 4 Haslewood thinks he's better then everybody here

Advertisement
The same guy talking about "intangibles" with Haselwood is the same one that claimed Richards got benched for being mean to Rosier. Richards hasn't played since, guess that was one **** of a benching. Ya'll gonna stop falling for this ****. I could post the same crap he does about every out of state kid. "Kid wanted to come here, got paid by other school". Rinse and repeat.

The same guy talking about "intangibles" with Haselwood is the same one that claimed Richards got benched for being mean to Rosier. Richards hasn't played since, guess that was one **** of a benching. Ya'll gonna stop falling for this ****. I could post the same crap he does about every out of state kid. "Kid wanted to come here, got paid by other school". Rinse and repeat.
exactly. Its overstated and blown out of proportion and simply just an excuse. If bags are a factor as bad as yall say they are every kid would take them. So there are 2 possible explanations as to why he have still gotten a bunch of blue ships. 1. The bag game isnt as big as yall say and only a few players get "intangibles" or 2. we play too. Maybe not at the same level but those are the only 2 explanations

Advertisement
And so did every other parent on other boards

You do realize that Shaq's dad confirmed this as well, before posters like you ran him off the board?

Advertisement
Haselwood probably wouldn’t be bothered by Ahmmon coming back. But if Langham redshirts this year and comes back on the other hand....👀

Give me TJ Jones ( if no Haselwood) with Payton and call it a day. Dunmore is very unimpressive imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back