Jadon Haselwood

Basically what he has said before . Still committed to Georgia. He said there's nothing to complain about in terms of them winnning and they have thrown the ball.

Will go to Georgia game this weekend.

Still going to take visits to Miami and Auburn. Here is what he said about the Canes:

“I know I am going to take my official to Miami for the Florida State game,” he said. “That will be next weekend.”
When asked what keeps Miami still in it for him, Haselwood mentioned a certain coach there for the Canes.
Mark Richt, and they are playing their freshman and I can see that of course, they are throwing the ball too,” he said.
Ron Dugans is the lead recruiter for the Canes and he says they have a good relationship as well.
“Talk to him like every week, every week,” Haselwood said.

He keeps everything close to the vest. Brief answers. Very hard to read but he is still interested enough to take the OVs.

When asked what it would take to "flip him" from Georgia he just said he didn't know. will go to signing day. Plans to be an EE

Advertisement
Basically what he has said before . Still committed to Georgia. He said there's nothing to complain about in terms of them winnning and they have thrown the ball.

Will go to Georgia game this weekend.

Still going to take visits to Miami and Auburn. Here is what he said about the Canes:

“I know I am going to take my official to Miami for the Florida State game,” he said. “That will be next weekend.”
When asked what keeps Miami still in it for him, Haselwood mentioned a certain coach there for the Canes.
Mark Richt, and they are playing their freshman and I can see that of course, they are throwing the ball too,” he said.
Ron Dugans is the lead recruiter for the Canes and he says they have a good relationship as well.
“Talk to him like every week, every week,” Haselwood said.

He keeps everything close to the vest. Brief answers. Very hard to read but he is still interested enough to take the OVs.

When asked what it would take to "flip him" from Georgia he just said he didn't know. will go to signing day. Plans to be an EE
Little things like "theres nothing to complain about in terms od them winning". Anytime you say that about somebody or something you're committed to you're not fully committed at all

Also checked the comments on UGA 247 and the few comment's I could see showed some panties in a bunch. Them mfs obviously seem arrogant throwing shots at us but long posts and saying they dont care about him and then that Rusty guy was in VIP no trlling what insight he has

Advertisement
Bulldog from reading that,been inthe game too long. This a free trip

What? So he comes twice on his own but now is using his visit as a free trip? If this was a free trip to him then why would he visit twice on his own dime? Why would he waste his money?

That’s some amateur hour posting for a guy who’s been in the game.

You know what I got from that- he hates being asked the same questions. One word answers.

Read the recruiting thread on their board- there was a mini meltdown today over JH and that's why Mandell contacted him for an interview.

I dont think this is over at all.

What? So he comes twice on his own but now is using his visit as a free trip? If this was a free trip to him then why would he visit twice on his own dime? Why would he waste his money?

That’s some amateur hour posting for a guy who’s been in the game.
we will see, just watch. I'll wait till the end with no more comments about it

Advertisement
So if he doesn’t commit it’s a free trip even though Ivins said that we’re seriously in it? Great call bro...got the winning lottery numbers somewhere?

So if he doesn’t commit it’s a free trip even though Ivins said that we’re seriously in it? Great call bro...got the winning lottery numbers somewhere?
I just get a feel of it, I read things like with Bogle and say he coming and read things with Tyrique and say hes not coming. Thats what we all get a feel by past experiences with recruits, its all guess work and my guess is he aint coming. Is anything wrong with that did I say something wrong? Maybe he does come but I dont think so

Ive been in the gane ill tell you this is weak ****. He visits on his own usong his parents money which means he begged them to let hin go, his coach twlks to our coaches frequently, he stayed overnight the time he was here you know because he enjoyed himself, He's a UGA commit yet ia always in Cane gear and basically theows a mini shot every time he does an interview at UGA complaining about how they pass the ball. TS isnt committed and people say he's gone and ***** about him but Haselwood is committed to his hometown school who's #2 in the nation but reps us daily and you say its fake because you have a gut feeling? This is the **** I hate because it's literally " he's gone because im paranoid but I've followed recruiting so I'm an expert even though I don't know the kid". Just wait

We can only take care of the stuff we can control: team has to win. We need to have a strong offense with an important part being the passing game. We already know the ball gets spread around and our freshmen play. If we do all that, at the end of the season Haselwood will have to decide if he wants to stay close to home and his family or take the opportunity to go away like the other Georgia Canes and come to Miami. If we do all of the above, I think it ends up coming down to UGA and Miami, Auburn won't be a factor.

Last thing, and I am not saying it means anything - Haselwood posted on his instagram story today the following - No picture , just these words:

"Listen to what you feel...... Not what you hear"

Advertisement
Advertisement

I disagree. I think there's legit interest.

But we have to show out for the kid. He has a vibe about him as he's thinking long-term unlike most kids; not just looking into bags. That kid's one of the most elite talents I've ever seen and he looks like the type that could go 1st round legit if he continues on his trajectory. He wants to be a on a team where the offense utilizes his talents, UGA is a more run-heavy team. Kid would have the opportunity to shine here.

Advertisement
Back