Jadon Haselwood

so to bring this thread back again - looks like UGA getting worried about Haselwood. Some interesting chatter on one of their boards today - including the mods. discussion on who was visiting for their home game vs Tennessee this weekend and when the mods said they didn't expect JH:

Q : "And so far this season he’s been everywhere but UGA... so as of now, doesn’t look too good, right?"
A: You have been around and followed it long time
At some point, you follow the visits correct?
Kind of my thoughts right now..

Still no mention of us at all - which I personally think is great. They just wrote CMR off as being unable to flip their guy. Apparently they believe Haselwood's mother likes UGA and that might keep him home. The father is all Oklahoma. I have faith in Dugans and our passing game.

The general feeling is it will go down to signing day in December .

I really wonder where he went last weekend.

..he was at the Miami game last week.

Advertisement
Kind of surprised you guys are still doing this to yourselves with this kid. Just like TS, it seems clear as day that he's using UM, or the inference of UM, to up the bag game from wherever he ultimately signs, which won't be here.
Clear as day based on what?

Advertisement
Kind of surprised you guys are still doing this to yourselves with this kid. Just like TS, it seems clear as day that he's using UM, or the inference of UM, to up the bag game from wherever he ultimately signs, which won't be here.

Use us for what? We not back to being one of the top dogs in college football, if he wanted to “up the bag game” he would’ve went and visited Bama to make Kirby & Georgia give him a mill to come

Apples and oranges.

I've asked this before but does Haselwood's friendhip with Burton help us at all?

Burton got kicked out of 2 schools in 6 months and had to go to California to play.

I doubt Haselwood will take his advice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re an idiot. Guy’s a top 3 recruit with production with tape against some of the best schools. He doesn’t need to up his bag...all he was to do is call and say that he needs A or B.

Ivins said he looked for him in the recruiting section of the stadium and in the locker room after the game and did not see him.

So a recruit who wants to keep things on the down low would obviously go sit in the recruit section...makes sense

So a recruit who wants to keep things on the down low would obviously go sit in the recruit section...makes sense

Eventually we will find out. but my gut tells me he was there - whether he told the staff he was coming, who knows. Someone must haave seen him and recognized him - that's how word got out and then was promptly shut down.

Advertisement
Back