Jadon Haselwood

He obviously visited somewhere that he doesn't want people to know about or he would've posted about where he landed on IG.

Advertisement
time wise based on the IG post..i don;t think he would have been even able to make our game.. maybe he went to the OKL game? that was a night game right? or ****, maybe it was also mid afternoon.. who knows.

He could have made the game. He posted sometime between 10 am-11 am. That flight from Atlanta is how long - to FTL- 90 min? Even to MIA it can't be much longer. IDK..

No mention anywhere on Oklahoma 247 board about him. They had very few visitors for the game - highlight appears to be Baker Mayfield came and spoke to the recruits etc.

He could have made the game. He posted sometime between 10 am-11 am. That flight from Atlanta is how long - to FTL- 90 min? Even to MIA it can't be much longer. IDK..

No mention anywhere on Oklahoma 247 board about him. They had very few visitors for the game - highlight appears to be Baker Mayfield came and spoke to the recruits etc.
my bad..thought i read it was later than that.

Lol
So y’all are trying to imply that’s Hasselwood came down and just told the reporters to lie/keep hush about it? You think that can happen with a 5* kid on 2018?

Advertisement
Its possible, he was hush hush with his first visit here.

I don’t think it is, like at all. I mean we have a 70 page thread on an 18 year old kid here. If that isn’t proof enough that this **** wouldn’t stay hush then I don’t know what to tell you. Every one of his visits here has been documented, so how did the first one stay quiet?..

I don’t think it is, like at all. I mean we have a 70 page thread on an 18 year old kid here. If that isn’t proof enough that this **** wouldn’t stay hush then I don’t know what to tell you. Every one of his visits here has been documented, so how did the first one stay quiet?..
As in there weren't any signs he was coming, we found out after he visited.

Advertisement
To be honest Devonta smith wr from at Alabama when he was a recruit was a silent here was visiting to a few games and nobody knew about that until after the season

so to bring this thread back again - looks like UGA getting worried about Haselwood. Some interesting chatter on one of their boards today - including the mods. discussion on who was visiting for their home game vs Tennessee this weekend and when the mods said they didn't expect JH:

Q : "And so far this season he’s been everywhere but UGA... so as of now, doesn’t look too good, right?"
A: You have been around and followed it long time
At some point, you follow the visits correct?
Kind of my thoughts right now..

Still no mention of us at all - which I personally think is great. They just wrote CMR off as being unable to flip their guy. Apparently they believe Haselwood's mother likes UGA and that might keep him home. The father is all Oklahoma. I have faith in Dugans and our passing game.

The general feeling is it will go down to signing day in December .

I really wonder where he went last weekend.

Oklahoma has to be really appealing to any offensive skill position recruit.

Riley is the best in the business

Advertisement
Oklahoma has to be really appealing to any offensive skill position recruit.

Riley is the best in the business
That's why getting Roiser the fvck out and Kosi in is so important. Now Kosi needs to perform and show we have a dynamic passing game.

If Dugans finds a way to add Haselwood and Payton to what we have....smh if we get an o-line it will Ben over for the ACC.

Dugans and Brown as a recruiting duo is scary good!

Advertisement
Kind of surprised you guys are still doing this to yourselves with this kid. Just like TS, it seems clear as day that he's using UM, or the inference of UM, to up the bag game from wherever he ultimately signs, which won't be here.

Kind of surprised you guys are still doing this to yourselves with this kid. Just like TS, it seems clear as day that he's using UM, or the inference of UM, to up the bag game from wherever he ultimately signs, which won't be here.
Yo if people choose to have faith let us choose. If you're bruised and bitter keep that energy to yourself. Until we are out of it we are still one of his favorites right now. If things break right you never know what can happen.

1538066451100.png

Advertisement
Back