24/7 says that Haselwood has set up an official to Miami now.
Coming next week
24/7 says that Haselwood has set up an official to Miami now.
Bulldog from reading that,been inthe game too long. This a free trip
Bulldog from reading that,been inthe game too long. This a free trip
we will see, just watch. I'll wait till the end with no more comments about itWhat? So he comes twice on his own but now is using his visit as a free trip? If this was a free trip to him then why would he visit twice on his own dime? Why would he waste his money?
That’s some amateur hour posting for a guy who’s been in the game.
So if he doesn’t commit it’s a free trip even though Ivins said that we’re seriously in it? Great call bro...got the winning lottery numbers somewhere?we will see, just watch. I'll wait till the end with no more comments about it
I just get a feel of it, I read things like with Bogle and say he coming and read things with Tyrique and say hes not coming. Thats what we all get a feel by past experiences with recruits, its all guess work and my guess is he aint coming. Is anything wrong with that did I say something wrong? Maybe he does come but I dont think soSo if he doesn’t commit it’s a free trip even though Ivins said that we’re seriously in it? Great call bro...got the winning lottery numbers somewhere?
Ive been in the gane ill tell you this is weak ****. He visits on his own usong his parents money which means he begged them to let hin go, his coach twlks to our coaches frequently, he stayed overnight the time he was here you know because he enjoyed himself, He's a UGA commit yet ia always in Cane gear and basically theows a mini shot every time he does an interview at UGA complaining about how they pass the ball. TS isnt committed and people say he's gone and ***** about him but Haselwood is committed to his hometown school who's #2 in the nation but reps us daily and you say its fake because you have a gut feeling? This is the **** I hate because it's literally " he's gone because im paranoid but I've followed recruiting so I'm an expert even though I don't know the kid". Just waitwe will see, just watch. I'll wait till the end with no more comments about it
we will see, just watch. I'll wait till the end with no more comments about it
Bulldog from reading that,been inthe game too long. This a free trip
Do you ever have anything positive to say about recruiting?
24/7 says that Haselwood has set up an official to Miami now.
Bulldog from reading that,been inthe game too long. This a free trip
Yes if u look in other threads we r getting Bogle and Inga from STA both are studs and deserve offes. There thats positive and I always been a fan of both. but thanks for trying please come back again i'll be here all week.Do you ever have anything positive to say about recruiting?
This is also true, hurt aint the word.He’s been hurt too many times, we all have.
Bulldog from reading that,been inthe game too long. This a free trip
UGA -50 rushing plays today, 17 passing plays!