N7954Canes
Recruit
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2018
- Messages
- 592
When Haselwood comes on his OV, hopefully FSU, ill like to see JT4 go over 100 yards and blowout FSU. That should really help.
It's not speculation at all... its business and were either fans or employees.Totally agree with you bro. Its pure speculation with not an iota of proof!!!! Prove it like how USC proved it with Reggie Bush. Hearing nothing but crickets.
Nate Craig Myers aka the gold standard for Haselwood to compare himself to if he goes to Auburn..... Just transferred. Trust we're in the lead
Graduate transfer though he could go anywhereLane Kiffen on Lane 1
Kirby wants to be ao much like early Saban run the ball 40 times a game and throw it 20 times MAYBE. I'll say it again he's ours as long as we don't **** it up
Thats why I said we can't **** up but im confidentWe have to have a good season. I think that will go a long way. I think he knows Dugans / Miami is his best bet as a WR.
I saw that too, hopefully our season turns out well. If we win the coastal and possibly beat Clemson, he's ours.Not to sound creepy but I saw he posted on instagram from the Atlanta airport at noon today- didn't know if he was going somewhere or dropping someone. Now I know...
Starting to believe... coming today was huge
He ended up not making the trip to Miami
Exactlyso they say
Yes, Time Magazine cover.....Nominee of POTY.
time wise based on the IG post..i don;t think he would have been even able to make our game.. maybe he went to the OKL game? that was a night game right? or ****, maybe it was also mid afternoon.. who knows.