Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nate Craig Myers aka the gold standard for Haselwood to compare himself to if he goes to Auburn..... Just transferred. Trust we're in the lead

This dude is considering us because he’s a city kid who loves Miami. That automatically means he’s not going to Norman or Auburn.

Only way we don’t get this guy is if he gets an offer he can’t refuse. Every single point is in our favor.

Advertisement
Watching UGA vs. Mizzou right now. If I was a RB, sure I'd love to play for UGA. As a WR, I'd be barely used. I have to imagine that Haselwood's seeing this as well.

Kirby wants to be ao much like early Saban run the ball 40 times a game and throw it 20 times MAYBE. I'll say it again he's ours as long as we don't **** it up

Kirby wants to be ao much like early Saban run the ball 40 times a game and throw it 20 times MAYBE. I'll say it again he's ours as long as we don't **** it up

We have to have a good season. I think that will go a long way. I think he knows Dugans / Miami is his best bet as a WR.

Advertisement
Not to sound creepy but I saw he posted on instagram from the Atlanta airport at noon today- didn't know if he was going somewhere or dropping someone. Now I know...

Not to sound creepy but I saw he posted on instagram from the Atlanta airport at noon today- didn't know if he was going somewhere or dropping someone. Now I know...
I saw that too, hopefully our season turns out well. If we win the coastal and possibly beat Clemson, he's ours.

Advertisement
time wise based on the IG post..i don;t think he would have been even able to make our game.. maybe he went to the OKL game? that was a night game right? or ****, maybe it was also mid afternoon.. who knows.

Advertisement
Back