Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
Bruh you giving these people WAY too much credit. The only thing these so called elite teams do (kirby smart)is hit those bags hard! Uga is paying out like they got no filter right now. It physically cant last. They ain't hot money like that. It's one of those ole miss runs where they get a coach who gets the bot all riled up that they're tired of beinga whipping post etc and they spend like it's no ones business for a few years. But very few teams can sustain that. Bama,texas,osu,etc... even from the views of the ncaa it's the same way as ole miss. At a certain point yes they're still in the sec so that gets them the good ole boy network plugs but it's all about bama for right now. That's the cash cow that keeps the sec running where it does. Theyll protect that at all costs. Besides that the uga staff is literally a joke. Bunch of morons who are at each others throats constantly. Give em time & theyll kill off themselves.

Not to mention Kirby aint protecting turf as well as people are making it sound.
Ga best OT (5star) is committed to Tenn
Ga best LB (5star) is committed to UA
Ga best DE (5star) is committed to U of M
GA second best O linemen (5star) committed to OSU
Ga best CB (5star) committed to Clemson

Overall Ga top 3 linebackers, top 3 offense linemen, top 3 defensive ends, top 2 corners, two of the top 3 safeties and many more top players are leaving Ga for college. And they don't have another instate power to compete with.

Bruh you giving these people WAY too much credit. The only thing these so called elite teams do (kirby smart)is hit those bags hard! Uga is paying out like they got no filter right now. It physically cant last. They ain't hot money like that. It's one of those ole miss runs where they get a coach who gets the bot all riled up that they're tired of beinga whipping post etc and they spend like it's no ones business for a few years. But very few teams can sustain that. Bama,texas,osu,etc... even from the views of the ncaa it's the same way as ole miss. At a certain point yes they're still in the sec so that gets them the good ole boy network plugs but it's all about bama for right now. That's the cash cow that keeps the sec running where it does. Theyll protect that at all costs. Besides that the uga staff is literally a joke. Bunch of morons who are at each others throats constantly. Give em time & theyll kill off themselves.

They have PLENTY of money. The only hindrance prior to Smart was Richt. The Foundation had to convince "Richt" that the player's interest was real and not "paid for". The CEO of the fund I worked at donated over $100,000 per annum and the head of Tax was donating $20,000 per annum. Atlanta is almost 70% 'Dawg and they ALL donate to the foundation. They now have a coach that GIVES his "wish list" to the Foundation. Richt impeded payments; whereas, the new coach encourages the practice.

The CEO guaranteed Michel's signature 6-months prior to signing day. I finally quit after 3 years and 3 bonuses, but Georgia can now match Alabama. There is NOTHING in Georgia except for country clubs, strip clubs and bars. Atlanta is 5 hours from the beach. The 'Dawgs are a RELIGION in Atlanta. They bragged that they gave Sony $200,000 to sign with them.

Advertisement
When someone else muscles they way in... only way to do it. Especially for us. People act like it's just us thinking everyones out to get us. All I can say to that is try being one of the 11 on the field & you'll see how real it is.
We have to want it from top to bottom

We to get a Cane Alum in that NCAA committee. Paul Dee made sure they didn’t **** with us while he was in there. Now these SEC lovers in there now protect the Alabama’s and Georgia’s of the world, but will punish us for Rent-A-Cars. Make that make sense!!!

exactly. its not about the university or the players. its all about Saban. when you think of Bama, you think of Saban
Bama always reminds me of Hillary Clinton. They’re both corrupt and rotten as **** but they have people protecting them and they will never get punished. **** shame.

Advertisement
They have PLENTY of money. The only hindrance prior to Smart was Richt. The Foundation had to convince "Richt" that the player's interest was real and not "paid for". The CEO of the fund I worked at donated over $100,000 per annum and the head of Tax was donating $20,000 per annum. Atlanta is almost 70% 'Dawg and they ALL donate to the foundation. They now have a coach that GIVES his "wish list" to the Foundation. Richt impeded payments; whereas, the new coach encourages the practice.

The CEO guaranteed Michel's signature 6-months prior to signing day. I finally quit after 3 years and 3 bonuses, but Georgia can now match Alabama. There is NOTHING in Georgia except for country clubs, strip clubs and bars. Atlanta is 5 hours from the beach. The 'Dawgs are a RELIGION in Atlanta. They bragged that they gave Sony $200,000 to sign with them.

That doesn’t change anything brooklyndee said.

I work and live in Atlanta. This post is spot on.

I work and live in Atlanta. This post is spot on.

Been saying it quite some time. Either we get into the game or may as well close up shop. Top dogs are not recruited.... they are bought and paid for.

When a kid has offers from every tip school in the nation there is only one thing that separates the schools from one another.... and that is the bottom line. Kids don’t give a **** about jerseys, depth charts, positional coaches, nfl pipeline, location, etc

While other schools land (pay) premier linemen in the trenches we are over here landing 3 stars.

There is a reason we don’t land out of state elite and very few instate.

Kids down here learn at an early age how the game is played. SoFla recruiting, handlers, 7in7, is a cesspool.

Been saying it quite some time. Either we get into the game or may as well close up shop. Top dogs are not recruited.... they are bought and paid for.

When a kid has offers from every tip school in the nation there is only one thing that separates the schools from one another.... and that is the bottom line. Kids don’t give a **** about jerseys, depth charts, positional coaches, nfl pipeline, location, etc

While other schools land (pay) premier linemen in the trenches we are over here landing 3 stars.

There is a reason we don’t land out of state elite and very few instate.

Kids down here learn at an early age how the game is played. SoFla recruiting, handlers, 7in7, is a cesspool.

We just can't compete in the bag game. I always get a little worried when "should schools pay players" is the hot headline in the media. If the NCAA ever allows it, I don't see how we can compete with legal bags either.

Advertisement
We just can't compete in the bag game. I always get a little worried when "should schools pay players" is the hot headline in the media. If the NCAA ever allows it, I don't see how we can compete with legal bags either.
Simple. Tuition doubles and we’ll have no choice but to go public.

Advertisement
Saw an interesting comment on an Auburn board yesterday. Mansell, the UGA 247 mod speculated that Haselwood would probably end up at the Auburn-LSU game this weekend. His comment was that Haselwood tends to "just show up" at places, no prearrangements made. So Auburn is assuming he will be there even though he hasn't confirmed that. The discussion about whether they can flip him followed. They acknowledge that it is either them or us in it with Georgia and surprising, many think Miami is actually in second spot with him and Auburn in third. This could get interesting.

And a note on his buddy, Rashad Cheney, DT, the Bama commit. I couldn't find the post where we talked about why Miami hasn't offered him. It seems like Bama is trying to "process him out" according to their boards. I saw that he is making an under the radar OV to Penn State this weekend for their game vs. Kent State. It seems he is looking for alternatives in case he ends up "out" at Bama - asked Penn State to keep the visit quiet but of course it got posted on their recruiting chat board. Apparently Cheney was originally committed to UGA but they iced him out and Bama picked him up. Now they are doing the same.....Problems are bad attitude and supposedly a weak performance at Under Armor camp in Atlanta. IDK , he seems to be having a good season so far for Cedar Grove...

We should give Chaney a nice look if that’s the case. We need D-lineman and that will only help with Haselwood.

Looks like Haselwood did NOT go to Auburn. Just picked up these stats from UGA board recruiting thread discussion of Haselwood and the fact that he has said he is watching how UGA uses their passing game/WR:

So far, in two games where Georgia has not been tested at all -
64% run
36% pass
Last season, with 4 games decided by 2 TD or less and a 23-point loss:
68% run
32% pass

Interesting...

Haslewood knows they dont want to pass the ball anf he'll look to leave. Say what you want UM wants to use their wrs way more then UGA

Advertisement
Back