Jadon Haselwood

Can you somehow add Candi Fisher to that avatar?

Seriously, I think Haselwood is a Cane if our QB play gets better and the offense starts playing like it should with all the talent.

Haha. I'm not that skilled, but if someone can help, I'd take it....

Agree on Haselwood. He seems to be very interested, but probably needs to see it on the field.

Advertisement
It was a sarcastic comment. Even when recruits wear our gear, people on this board say it’s because they have an alterior motive. If they wear other gear it’s because that is where they are going
Yeah that's what I thought the second time I read that. So many negative vibes on this board I start to think every post is coming off that way

The Nike opening imo is one of the most corrupt celebrations in high school football chicanery.
I wasn’t gonna bring it up, but last year I was legitimately shook that so many of our commits and targets attended it.
Since the fbs started it’s been mostly Nike schools.
Coincidence? likely. However it’s something to keep an eye on.
It’s a huge Nike commercial if all 4 or at least 3 of theire teams end up in the final games.
So if all that free advertising comes as long as the schools you sponsor get the best recruits; then it makes sense to break em off to insure your stranglehold on the FBS.
Adidas ain’t going down without a fight and I’m sure there is a lot of former Nike employees at adidas and vice versa. They both know what’s up.
Rumor has it that the reason young ma went to Maryland was because underarmour dropped that bag. The ceo of underamour is Maryland grad. It’s an arms race and the recruits are the ICBMs.
Every school that is notorious for dropping bags and getting the best recruits are all Nike schools.
Bama FSU Ole miss UGA OSU.

Ummmmm, we were the original Nike School. It couldn’t be that Nike tends to align itself w the best of the best, could it; sans UF of course. But just remember, we were thee first Nike school and first entity that started Nike in to the apparel business.

And thats the difference between elite programs through and through and second tier programs like we are right now. Those teams can protect there turf like a UGA with Smart now (before the National Title game appearance before anyone says its cause of that) and we cant protect our turf and it makes those teams better.
Bruh you giving these people WAY too much credit. The only thing these so called elite teams do (kirby smart)is hit those bags hard! Uga is paying out like they got no filter right now. It physically cant last. They ain't hot money like that. It's one of those ole miss runs where they get a coach who gets the bot all riled up that they're tired of beinga whipping post etc and they spend like it's no ones business for a few years. But very few teams can sustain that. Bama,texas,osu,etc... even from the views of the ncaa it's the same way as ole miss. At a certain point yes they're still in the sec so that gets them the good ole boy network plugs but it's all about bama for right now. That's the cash cow that keeps the sec running where it does. Theyll protect that at all costs. Besides that the uga staff is literally a joke. Bunch of morons who are at each others throats constantly. Give em time & theyll kill off themselves.

Bruh you giving these people WAY too much credit. The only thing these so called elite teams do (kirby smart)is hit those bags hard! Uga is paying out like they got no filter right now. It physically cant last. They ain't hot money like that. It's one of those ole miss runs where they get a coach who gets the bot all riled up that they're tired of beinga whipping post etc and they spend like it's no ones business for a few years. But very few teams can sustain that. Bama,texas,osu,etc... even from the views of the ncaa it's the same way as ole miss. At a certain point yes they're still in the sec so that gets them the good ole boy network plugs but it's all about bama for right now. That's the cash cow that keeps the sec running where it does. Theyll protect that at all costs. Besides that the uga staff is literally a joke. Bunch of morons who are at each others throats constantly. Give em time & theyll kill off themselves.
God I dislike Bama so bad, when will that **** end.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When's Saban retiring? There's your answer.

Dabo would likely become the next coach over there whenever that job opens up, but even he's not going to have Bama doing what they're doing now.
I think those fans will be on suicide watch because it will never be this good for them ever again and there not used to it.

Whos going to want to coach there with the expectations he set? Not Dabo when he got it good at Clemson, I doubt he leaves Clemson

Advertisement
Whos going to want to coach there with the expectations he set? Not Dabo when he got it good at Clemson, I doubt he leaves Clemson

I simply mentioned Dabo because he was an alumnus there. But yeah, the next coach that goes over to Bama is expected to win immediately. Saban will have left the next guy plenty to work with.

Aldarius Johnson (from the Northwestern group in '08, Shannon's first year) was a 5-star.

He didn't play like it, but when a staff isn't up to snuff, players often under-perform their ability.

He was very much like Keyshawn Johnson to me when he was in high school. Wish Shannon had used him like that.

I simply mentioned Dabo because he was an alumnus there. But yeah, the next coach that goes over to Bama is expected to win immediately. Saban will have left the next guy plenty to work with.
They wont win at that level without saban so that job will be ****. Thats going to be a good time

Advertisement
Jadon visiting Auburn this weekend for LSU. Think since he still has Canes and Auburn he is visiting that there is a slim chance he will flip.

Think the barn will beat LSU since they playing at home.

Advertisement
Back